Non-Spring Random WIP - Page 11

Non-Spring Random WIP

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

zwzsg
Kernel Panic Co-Developer

Re: Non-Spring Random WIP

Post by zwzsg »

Poor baby hexapod struggle to get a grip on your smooth polished indoor parquet. Let it roam the garden, plough the soft earth and climb jagged peebles.
Mr. Bob

Post by Mr. Bob »

Aw yis. Just got the site up and running. http://postmodsoftworks.com/ and http://www.indiedb.com/games/the-old-city

Still a lot of shit to do on that front though. The contact page doesn't work correctly and the indiedb page still needs a bunch of stuff. Also, I need to make blog posts at some point.

But, hey, at least its up, finally.
Das Bruce

Post by Das Bruce »

You better have a checkpoint where the stories branch.
Mr. Bob

Post by Mr. Bob »

Pretty early on, yeah. It goes into 3 tangents and then each of those split into 2 tangents, meaning there's 6 tangents altogether.
Zealot

Post by Zealot »

Hey. I've disappeared for a few months from these forums. Been crazy busy at uni, and then had holidays. And I made this simple game which is launching on Desura an the 19th of Jan.

http://www.desura.com/games/scavenger

Here is a blurb and stuff.

Have you ever wondered what it felt like to pilot the Milennnium falcon through the asteroid field in Empire strikes back; dodging asteroids and evading enemy fighters? Do you love the retro nostalgia of wireframe graphics and glitchy music? Do you have an urge to hoard goods and upgrade spaceships? If you answered yes to any of these questions you may be excited to know that Scavenger is launching on Jan 19th. Its free to preorder so get in now!

The player takes the role of a scavenger who manages to survive the icey depths of space by collecting minerals from asteroid fields in gravity anomalies. Oxygen, ore and fuel are collected to maintain the vital systems on your ship and to provide life support. However you are not alone. Rogue AI drones also make their living from these asteroid fields and they don't take kindly to intruders. Upgrade your speed, maneuverability and capacity with collected ore, and fight off the drones with your blaster and homing missiles. Survive if you can, in this single player arcade style Day Z meets Wing Commander, whose graphics have a retro charm that recreates the feel of early space sims like Asteroids. Please join in our beta testing, as we see how far this game can go. This is our first ever published game and it was made in under two weeks. We hope you enjoy playing it as much as we do.

Attachments
ScavMedia4.png
(797.95 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Mr. Bob

Post by Mr. Bob »

AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

Here's some recent stuff I built I'm quite proud of. I had a little help from some people on the forum, though they seem to have vanished recently =s ( damned moderators ) I hope you like it

Attachments
Secret-Drawer-kitchen01-1.jpg
(72.75 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Camberley_Cream_1079x565px_June-20121.jpg
(434.95 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

the |<itchen so awesome..

Confessions of a mysogynistic spammer, i collect my money for a sex-change, so i can get some solid wood in my kitchin, while stayin inndefineatly in my solid wood |^itchen...

PS: My next collague posting, is secretly in luv with me. You know who you are..
:oops:
SinbadEV

Post by SinbadEV »

I can almost follow "How to Draw" instructions!
SonicSketchPlusHead.png
SonicSketchPlusHead.png (216.69 KiB) Viewed 12278 times
http://m.wikihow.com/Draw-Sonic-Characters
KingRaptor
Zero-K Developer

Post by KingRaptor »

This took me five times longer than it should have for something so simple, but I'm glad I did it nevertheless.

Cheesecan

Post by Cheesecan »

Looks very strange to me that the woman is 2x the man's(boy?) size.

:mrgreen:
KingRaptor
Zero-K Developer

Post by KingRaptor »

Cheesecan wrote:man's(boy?)
Nope. (It's hard to tell because of the upper arms, but look closely :wink: )
smoth

Post by smoth »

So beat hazard has a DLC now. Since I was in need of a break from this place, I decided to have a bit of fun.

First one is using the resource kit they gave with the dlc and the rest are hand drawn.

The ship creator is fairly limited and we are already starting to see a bunch of ships that shoot pretty close to the same super efficient cone of fire. Meh fuck efficient, I want fun.. so I made a few ships for fun
Mr. Bob

Post by Mr. Bob »

Hey look. Our shizzle got greenlizzled. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =252735305

Also, this is a thing now: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/po ... e-old-city

We'll see how this goes.
Jools
XTA Developer

Post by Jools »

Cheesecan wrote:Looks very strange to me that the woman is 2x the man's(boy?) size.
:mrgreen:
Isn't that how western women are?
gajop

Post by gajop »

smoth

Post by smoth »

I am not sure what to say, things feel too new. It is like the place was abandoned last tuesday. Needs more paint chipping, stuff dripping down the walls, pools of water and debris from fallen ceilings.
PicassoCT

Post by PicassoCT »

Cant you at least pretend some drama
PicassoCT

Post by PicassoCT »

When visiting Ducati during the trip to italy it hit me- the real show stoper for such a bike is not the bike or the speed, its the road, the not knowing what obsticle might be just around the corner, the next serpentine, sneaking out of a ally, 100 meters out in front of you.

So the idea was to be there, too look ahead of you, via a drone. It would have to be fast, able to start and land from the bike and able to warn the rider early enough, while leaving not too much space for things to change again.

So i made some concept art. Just to get the idea of a design out of my system.
After that its all back to normal

I can only recommend everyone a visit to this beautiful country and to inhale the spirit of its people.
"Burn the defeated, praise the victorious!" ;)
Attachments
DucatiFalco.jpg
(1.12 MiB) Downloaded 1 time
Pressure Line

Re: Random WIP 2014+

Post by Pressure Line »

Always with the cock-guns rattle?

Been playing a game called Rawbots recently, managed to make myself a working mono-cycle :shock:

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”