Things I Hate About Spring: - Page 6

Things I Hate About Spring:

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

CarRepairer
Cursed Zero-K Developer

Re: Things I Hate About Spring:

Post by CarRepairer »

Attachments
hateaboutspring.gif
(58.29 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
knorke

Post by knorke »

Karl
Panzerstahl Developer

Re: Things I hate about Spring:

Post by Karl »

Well spring, Spring is just so hard to love. And because it is hard to love you need to learn it, the Hard way

First off you need to Worship spring like God (which are the Developers)
2. Sacrifice by Removing and Destruct all the other Games that you have in your Room, Your Stomach and inside your Real tough Guy Disc Drive
3. No backups copy of these other games
4. You must play Spring all the Day along and play it alot of it
5. You must be addicted to it
6. Make Spring not Jelly you must Love Spring and it isnt sufficient to say it You need to have Spring Cup , Spring Wallpaper, Spring Shirt, Spring (enter pets name).
7. Use the ancients working Lobby for Spring who has been existed for long time and is still developed on it
8. You must have Winter, Hate Summer and Hating Autumn.
Got it? Get it? Good! NOW MOVE!
Carpenter

Post by Carpenter »

I love rant threads. However Spring itself is easy to love, but the games I see in the lobby is a whole other story.

So here it goes:

- [ACE] a.k.a. [BoB] MAX 32 players hosts. And more importantly I dislike people who have a tendency to raise the teamsize, all the way up to 12.

- Spring not being moderated enough these days. Only Beherith answers in PM if you need a mod, Det and Aegis more randomly. More moderators please.

- Clans dying. Do I even have to say this? Clan wars are history, all the good and dominating clans from the past are dead. Today's trend is a DSD clan.

/endofrant
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

Carpenter wrote:I love rant threads. However Spring itself is easy to love, but the games I see in the lobby is a whole other story.

So here it goes:

- [ACE] a.k.a. [BoB] MAX 32 players hosts. And more importantly I dislike people who have a tendency to raise the teamsize, all the way up to 12.

- Spring not being moderated enough these days. Only Beherith answers in PM if you need a mod, Det and Aegis more randomly. More moderators please.

- Clans dying. Do I even have to say this? Clan wars are history, all the good and dominating clans from the past are dead. Today's trend is a DSD clan.

/endofrant
Agree 100%

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”