Forum has become boring after politics/eco and religion ban. - Page 4

Forum has become boring after politics/eco and religion ban.

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

smoth

Re: Forum has become boring after politics/eco and religion ban.

Post by smoth »

momfreeek wrote:
smoth wrote:Don't make me actually put on my troll hat. Just because I am saying something you disagree with does not mean I am trolling.
dude, you're the one always complaining about everyone else is trolling on you.. now you're gonna get all angry at anyone else who makes the same mistake?

You act all serious and superior posting lectures about how everyone should behave then you have an outburst and make shit worse. Why is your escalation any better than theirs?
Lets answer the post:
There are people who in the past have actively trolled particularly me. it is immutable history. I have not had such issues lately. Lately I have a bunch of people like you who are the smoth police.

I wasn't angry, how did you even read that in the post? Again illustrating kaiser's point about people blowing things out of proportion.

I don't think such absolutes like always and everyone are good descriptors. Again, not angry. I might be pointing out mistakes others are making because I HAVE made them.

I am a serious person. I do joke around some times. I don't tell everyone, how to act there's that absolute again. I don't believe I have had an outburst of any significance recently.

Fun time, this is how I think your post should have been better structured.
momfreeek wrote:
smoth wrote:Don't make me actually put on my troll hat. Just because I am saying something you disagree with does not mean I am trolling.
dude, you're the one SOMETIMES complaining about when a few others are trolling on you.. now you're gonna go and point out when others makes the same mistake?

You come across as having an attitude all serious and superior posting lectures about how everyone should behave then you have an occasional outburst and make shit worse. Why is your occasional escalation any better than theirs?
smoth

Post by smoth »

Wombat wrote:also forb usually rages after ur posts. was same story with argh.
forb is mah boi, argh was never mah boi
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

Random Guess: His application for myboi-relation-ship was to long?
momfreeek

Post by momfreeek »

k, I misread anger. apologies
momfreeek wrote:You come across as having an attitude all serious and superior posting lectures about how everyone should behave then you have an occasional outburst and make shit worse. Why is your occasional escalation any better than theirs?
changes are fine but you did fuck up the grammar a bit. I'm not sure the "occasional"s change anything at all (there was no implication you did it every day.. if it was "once" that'd be different).
smoth wrote:There are people who in the past have actively trolled particularly me. it is immutable history. I have not had such issues lately. Lately I have a bunch of people like you who are occasionaly the smoth police.
Act like police yourself you get held to a higher standard.. naturally.
Last edited by momfreeek on 26 Aug 2011, 18:43, edited 1 time in total.
smoth

Post by smoth »

A lot of stuff I raise issue with is stuff I have made the mistake of doing. Like using absolutes. I learned the hard way not to do that.

It wasn't implied but I figured occasional should be mentioned to avoid setting me in a cookie cutter light. Like wombat's post tries to fix me as this 1 dimensional cartoon of a person.
momfreeek

Post by momfreeek »

smoth wrote:A lot of stuff I raise issue with is stuff I have made the mistake of doing.
fair enough. probly best to mention that when correcting others or you might be seen as a hypocrite.
smoth

Post by smoth »

Working on it. That is exactly what I was talking about in pm
Seems like much of the stuff I do which offends people is when I give terse replies using minimals details. People fill in the gaps with added meaning it seems. I'll try and be more verbose.
Karl
Panzerstahl Developer

Post by Karl »

They dont want to have shitstorms running around here and making religion wars.
like OMG CHRISTIANS ARE WORLD DOMINATORS! ALL OTHER CAN GO HOME!

Do you want shit storm? No? Good. Because it ruins your house, disrupts your internet and fills out your toilet, not to mention portal trolls who is making portal zones in your toilet where shit is comming down.
Also, Yes i said also you got a problemm with it? No? Good because, i said so.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”