London Riots - Page 4

London Riots

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

smoth

Re: London Riots

Post by smoth »

It is legal to spank kids in the states.

Just not to go overboard with it.
Gota

Post by Gota »

lol i wonder how that reads in law jargon.
hoijui
Former Engine Dev

Post by hoijui »

i guess its that thing with the beat-stick at most as large as your... some part of your body. (which, very elegantly, disallows women to serve out beatings)
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

§66.
4a)
The legal guardian is allowed to distribute small doeses of violence, as long as said violence doesent cribble the ability of the brat to consume, work or become a good christian.
PicassoCT

Post by PicassoCT »

http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2011 ... le/100125/

useless, evil rioters, got to bang ther heads with a baton, to club some good damn sence into there rioting. Some people just want to see the world turn.. over a fresh leave, after they shot with guns on innocent people.
Gota

Post by Gota »

I read an interesting article about why young US citizens are supposedly more passive than their counterparts in many other countries.
One of the reasons specified was college debt.
BaNa

Post by BaNa »

Gota wrote:I read an interesting article about why young US citizens are supposedly more passive than their counterparts in many other countries.
One of the reasons specified was college debt.
here is an interesting article about that subject from a not alltogether unbiased source :D

was this what you read?
Gota

Post by Gota »

Yes
PicassoCT

Post by PicassoCT »

Beaten the crap out of them might not actually help anything, they are still chanceless, bored and full of hatred for a society that just keeps them indefinite in storage.

But it gets a [ÔÖÑ] check on my authoritarian checklist. ;)

Today i found a young swallow who started flying to early, so i picked her up, and put her back into the nest. Problem solved?
Not at all, the parents now think i am sort of a cat, eating there young, and even able to get to the mainfortress.

Lessons learned? Swallows are freaking dumb, they cant seperate individuals, at least not grown up indviduals that is (before all those sienceguys jump to my throat). Also, the swallow parents will always make a big fuzz once they feel there nest is threatend - even if it isnt, and even if someone actually helped them.

Result: If you actually look at those who get those gangs together, you meet the same person, america cheers up to- the little bernie madoffs of the ghetto. Sure they have no stocks to invest, just time, poor guided followers, and like many buisness-psychos, absolutly no sense of responsibility or feeling for the others they manipulate. Its just the market, its just the police, beeing to fast for Joey, who didnt desserve that respect.

So how to the basic question if you want to get rid of riots is actually a complex of sever questions.
How do we keep them busy?

How do we keep small-times-tribes-chiefs from manipulating them succesfully? I know they lack ressources, funds and friendshigherup, but think of these as just the same buisness man who rioted in wallstreet en miniature.

If we manage that, we can even solve some drugproblems, while running along..

For Bonuspoints: How do we make those guys who are kept busy productive. Even moar bonuspoints, if they start making maps for the spring comunity :D

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”