Image macros - Page 4

Image macros

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

TradeMark

Re: Image macros

Post by TradeMark »

smoth wrote:
TradeMark wrote:
smoth wrote:P.S. I have no control over the trolls.
you cant control yourself?
I could be all deep thought about that question but it is wasted on a shit tier troll like you.

I have not trolled this thread so unlike you I can control myself
youre always trolling, not just this thread
smoth

Post by smoth »

You are the only one who thinks so
knorke

Post by knorke »

i have to keep this short because posting from my ipad:
lol
Regret

Post by Regret »

momfreeek wrote:A general reluctance to consider other people's opinions. If you happen to be correct, you look strong. If you are wrong you state your point so forcefully that everyone asumes you won. Possible responses to other's opinions:

a) I disagree, I think [...]
b) Its [...] u idiot
c) Omg, u are an [idiot,dumbass,retard]
d) facepalm.jpg

Some people just refuse to keep the discussion about what it is about and turn it into a discussion about the person making the argument. If they ccomplain just use answer e:

e) QQ. aww didums has a nice cry

Yeah its funny to be funny, but acting like you won an argument cause you took the piss out of someone.. how dumb is that?
At least someone can accurately describe what's happening. Thank you.

I do not think Smoth trolls every thread. I do however think that he has personal deep rooted issues against certain people on this board and that his argumentation methods are based primarily on shock&awe, distortion and twisting of words.

Also this thread has attracted many hecklers.

Could you guys maybe stop calling each other names?
TradeMark

Post by TradeMark »

smoth wrote:You are the only one who thinks so
shure i am
Regret wrote:his argumentation methods are based primarily on shock&awe, distortion and twisting of words.
SinbadEV wrote:
TradeMark wrote:
smoth wrote:P.S. I have no control over the trolls.
you cant control yourself?
See... that was the joke I was trying to make... I'm so bad at this.
smoth

Post by smoth »

If you think I have any "deep" issues with this community you must live a sunny life. I have issues with 3 people:
Trademark: who e stalks me
Unnamed excommunity member
Yan: because I just don't get him.

You can say I am derailing but I should not be forced to endure libel from you or trademark and feel like bringing into play. As such I will take that and retort until the moderation staff becomes more active in oh MODERATING
Regret

Post by Regret »

smoth wrote:If you think I have any "deep" issues with this community you must live a sunny life.
Again you twist words! Nowhere have I said you have issues with the community.

You troll this topic and claim to be the victim? There is no libel here, there are tangible posts you made for all to see.
smoth

Post by smoth »

This board = the community
Any of this community = some of this board

You are trolling.
1v0ry_k1ng

Post by 1v0ry_k1ng »

i think both of you need to care about this forum a little less... theres a whole world out there!
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

1v0ry_k1ng wrote:theres a whole world out there!
lol troll.
smoth

Post by smoth »

1v0ry_k1ng wrote:i think both of you need to care about this forum a little less... theres a whole world out there!
Hey man I am getting shit done, just fininshed 105pages of a tech doc I was writing for last month's code changes.

Just waiting on panda so we can go eat.

Regret you are just going to have tO get on mumble with me sometime. Until then take it on faith that I am not purposefully distorting your words in this thread.
Regret

Post by Regret »

smoth wrote:Until then take it on faith that I am not purposefully distorting your words in this thread.
Only if you take it on faith that I am not purposefully trolling.
smoth

Post by smoth »

Sure that is only fair
TradeMark

Post by TradeMark »

smoth wrote:If you think I have any "deep" issues with this community you must live a sunny life. I have issues with 3 people:
Trademark: who e stalks me
Unnamed excommunity member
Yan: because I just don't get him.
define e-stalk: read smoth's posts and dont agree parts of his messages. boo-boo-hoo! get over it.

and here you are again playing the victim... its getting sad to see a big boy cry like that you know. pathetic i shall say.
smoth wrote:You can say I am derailing but I should not be forced to endure libel from you or trademark and feel like bringing into play. As such I will take that and retort until the moderation staff becomes more active in oh MODERATING
hey, the door is open... you dont have to be here if you hate this place so much... nobody is forcing you to stay here you know.

your constant problems with this community just drives to the question: why do you stay here? answer: you like to troll.
smoth

Post by smoth »

Unlike you trademark I have a reason to be here and actually contribute to the community.
TradeMark

Post by TradeMark »

you have a reason to be in offtopic? how do you contribute in offtopic? tell me that.

the fact is, you come in offtopic cryin when you could just control yourself and not come here at the first place. you dont have to be here if its so hard for you. as i said, youre just trolling, thats why youre here. anyone here with even a little bit of intelligence knows that for a fact.
Last edited by TradeMark on 13 May 2011, 12:02, edited 1 time in total.
1v0ry_k1ng

Post by 1v0ry_k1ng »

smoth wrote:Unlike you trademark I have a reason to be here and actually contribute to the community.
wat?

I raise you a speedballs
TradeMark

Post by TradeMark »

dont reply to his trolling ... it just makes it worse, he knows i have contributed more than most of you guys here.
1v0ry_k1ng

Post by 1v0ry_k1ng »

well
I've contributed four maps that were instantly forgotten (though personally I liked Bandit Plains...)
PLUS the first XTA laser sparks that didnt look like cock
and I recorded a song for sheekel once when he did the XTA explosion gibs
and I made NTAI into a competetive XTA death machine with the best config file of all time
made a XTA single player setup that was pretty cash
er
probably some other things :P
smoth

Post by smoth »

1v0ry_k1ng wrote:
smoth wrote:Unlike you trademark I have a reason to be here and actually contribute to the community.
wat?

I raise you a speedballs
And his rainbow spiral map which I told him was crap and he has been butthurt ever since.

Trademark I contribute here in this section as much if not more than you, who spends most of his posts lately either calling me a troll, hating minecraft or other negative behaviors of yours. From my perspective you have some sort of egotrip and have it in your head to try and drive me out of here. It isn't going to work.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”