He died? - Page 2

He died?

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

Johannes

Re: He died?

Post by Johannes »

Dunno which is more doubthful, that he was killed now, or that he was the conspirator behind 9/11.
smoth

Post by smoth »

Cheesecan wrote:Guess somebody decided he had stopped being useful to them.. :regret:
Pretty much my thoughts as well. Along with campaigning season about to go into full swing and Obama being able to say "got me a big one." of course this is me having a bit of fun with the idea. Not that I think such zany conspiracy is real

Although I din't take any of the posts in this thread serious, however if you guys are being serious, go read forb latest conspiracy wonder thread and realize I think most of you wear tin foil hats
BaNa

Post by BaNa »

I'm pretty sure he had Hocruxes!
smoth

Post by smoth »

BaNa wrote:I'm pretty sure he had Hocruxes!
Oh, didn't think of this clever ruse. You think you have killed me but your princess is in another castle, infidel!
SinbadEV

Post by SinbadEV »

momfreeek

Post by momfreeek »

exactly 66 years ago D:

conclusive proof that obama is 6 devils!
smoth

Post by smoth »

Image make it stop, the end is nigh, 2012 comes!
KaiserJ
Community Representative

Post by KaiserJ »

all through the first page, nobody actually typed Osama Bin Laden (it was in a quote, but that doesn't count)

is it like Voldemort? is it like Candyman?

will his ghost come back to suicide bomb me if i say his name three times while looking in the mirror in the dark?

edit: i was watching family guy on some fox station, and they cut out to the breaking news and the reporter goes "Obama is finally dead!"
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

Lets cement the body into the new towers, so when his followers try another flyby, they park the jumbos on his graveyard. ;D
TradeMark

Post by TradeMark »

KaiserJ wrote:edit: i was watching family guy on some fox station, and they cut out to the breaking news and the reporter goes "Obama is finally dead!"
video plz
KaiserJ
Community Representative

Post by KaiserJ »

Pxtl

Post by Pxtl »

Currently so many people are joking about his burial at sea and linking it to how Megatron's body was disposed of (and then came back) in Bay's Transformers movies that Megatron is now trending on Twitter.
SpliFF

Post by SpliFF »

I knew they'd dispose of the body like that. I suspect IF there is a body at all an independent autopsy would have shown he died a long time ago or it isn't really him.

America: Here's PROOF we got Osama! - oh wait you can't see it because we shot him in the face and fed him to sharks - but you can believe us because Saddam has yellowcake! Look over there - it's a five-headed monkey!!
smoth

Post by smoth »

fc14159

Post by fc14159 »

Huh, Al Jazeera leaked on April 16, 2011 that bin Laden was captured. Strange.
SpliFF

Post by SpliFF »

Well done smoth. Your theory is that people who don't believe the Whitehouse are nutters?

I would say the same thing about people who DO believe them. There is far more evidence that politicians and spies are habitual liars than evidence to the contrary.

That would make YOU the conspiracy nut - since you seem to imply that there's a conspiracy of people trying to discredit honest politicians who are simply going about their daily business of assassinating people and disposing of bodies where no-one will ever find them.
Wombat

Post by Wombat »

honest politicians
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Post by Forboding Angel »

^^ This. Doesn't matter what party. They're all pretty much crooks imo.
Teutooni

Post by Teutooni »

Oh, this is brilliant. Osama was already fading to obscurity and now they made him a martyr. Derp.

I guess Obama needed wind for his sails in the next election or something...

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”