It's Friday how bored are you? - Page 2

It's Friday how bored are you?

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

Panda

Re: It's Friday how bored are you?

Post by Panda »

Yikes, mass weddings. I always thought that it was better if weddings were personalized.
bobthedinosaur
Blood & Steel Developer

Post by bobthedinosaur »

being bored usually means get your ass outside and go help me build a fence. here is a shovel, start digging.
Wombat

Post by Wombat »

bobthedinosaur wrote:being bored usually means get some ass .
bobthedinosaur
Blood & Steel Developer

Post by bobthedinosaur »

well there's always a mirror for you wombat
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

I built my fence ingame yesterday, and had to help my dad in his forrest to protect some younger trees from browsing by the deer. So bob, im off your list..
Machete234

Post by Machete234 »

PicassoCT wrote:Its a korean sect, infamous for there mass weddings, of people handselcted by there leader. My dad was into that, when he was young ..
That explains why youre so weird. :|
Panda wrote:Yikes, mass weddings. I always thought that it was better if weddings were personalized.
Mass wedding is better than mass funeral think about it.
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

Im perfectly normal, everyone else is just having a off-day,except some other people like knorke, smoth, oksnoop, and so on and so forth.

Also if you dislike wierd people, why not boycott there entertaiment products- stop watching tv, burn those novells, kick the games into the trashcan, because if you look behind the curtain, weirdos, all of them.

Enjoy captain blands monotonos adventures.
Panda

Post by Panda »

Machete234 wrote:
Panda wrote:Yikes, mass weddings. I always thought that it was better if weddings were personalized.
Mass wedding is better than mass funeral think about it.
:| I don't see the connection between wedding and funeral here.
smoth

Post by smoth »

My brain is a bowl of pretzels.

The day after today is.....
Cheesecan

Post by Cheesecan »

not gonna have any cool movies made about it.
Panda

Post by Panda »

smoth wrote:My brain is a bowl of pretzels.

The day after today is.....
Sat. Ha, ha, ha. You need a break. That happens when you get tired.
smoth

Post by smoth »

Why, why, why do I have to be so damn productive!?!? Fridays suck! I wish we didn't have weekends. Only like 5 hour days, that would be awesome! Well except for when I have a really big task. Well then there is the gas cost but goddamnit.. Freaking 2 days of waste every week
Panda

Post by Panda »

You need plants and robots at your desk.
Lord_Hector

Post by Lord_Hector »

smoth wrote:Why, why, why do I have to be so damn productive!?!?
wtf im angry about the opposite, I have like 2 hours worth of important college work to do which will get me a £1000 bursary free money for uni and will conclude all my college course yet Im sitting here in this empty ZK game waiting for players (for the past week), staring at the screen doing nothing

my theory is that because i get no sunlight or exercise, I have no energy at all to do anything, my brain is dead and I sleep for 12 hours at a time..

i really want to just do lots of work and productive things and learn coding all that lot but im just soo lazy D:
smoth

Post by smoth »

Lord_Hector wrote:i really want to just do lots of work and productive things and learn coding all that lot - truth comes out - im just soo lazy D:
if you REALLY wanted to you would.
Panda

Post by Panda »

The university classes don't start again for me until next week.
Lord_Hector

Post by Lord_Hector »

smoth wrote:
Lord_Hector wrote:i really want to just do lots of work and productive things and learn coding all that lot - truth comes out - im just soo lazy D:
if you REALLY wanted to you would.
Well I know that once I do it, I'll get much more satisfaction and enjoyment of having achieved/created/contributed some things than just sitting in these boring as games all day every day. yet, to actually do something i have to hype myself up for days and then ill do about 30 minutes of work before my brain shuts off and i automatically click to join spring game :x

I am just lazy, there's nothing I can do about it, I was born this way, it runs in the family
Cheesecan

Post by Cheesecan »

Lord_Hector wrote: I am just lazy, there's nothing I can do about it, I was born this way, it runs in the family
There's always something you can do, put yourself in a new environment, study something new, get a job, watch motivational videos, read a book instead, take a programming lesson, etc. Also find a way to relieve procrastination-induced anxiety, e.g. study for 2h then can play spring the rest of the day.

Everybody is different but everybody can find a way to make themselves productive, it's just a question of knowing yourself.

Sleeping 12h/day could be due to other things like growing, depression, poor health, etc, you don't sleep so long because you are lazy but because your body needs it.
Try putting your alarm clock to ring a few hours earlier than you usually wake. If you can keep it up you gain a few hours extra to play spring every day. Lol.
MidKnight

Post by MidKnight »

Get some structure in your life! that helps you be more productive.

It's 1:34 AM on Saturday morning. I'm severely sleep deprived, but I'm too lazy to stop browsing and go to bed. What should I do?
Regret

Post by Regret »

MidKnight wrote:Get some structure in your life! that helps you be more productive.

It's 1:34 AM on Saturday morning. I'm severely sleep deprived, but I'm too lazy to stop browsing and go to bed. What should I do?
Project your problems upon others then proceed to give them advice on how to solve them. :regret:

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”