Grammatically incorrect and annoying topicÔÇ¢ [Mature Content] - Page 2

Grammatically incorrect and annoying topicÔÇ¢ [Mature Content]

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

BaNa

Re: Karma isa bitch Japan

Post by BaNa »

Forboding Angel wrote: So wait...20 people in America don't think highly of Japan after pearl harbor. Which BTW, pearl harbor was a surprise buttsecks attack. Japan was forewarned by America about the 2 abombs, planes went over and dropped leaflets and everything, so the 2 are not comparable.
forb, really, i try not to judge you based on these outbursts, but man are you misguided.

First of all, look up the casualties of the two things you are comparing, then maybe if those casualties where civilian or military. Also, leaflets? Really????????? You actually think the americans dropped LEAFLETS broadcasting the location and magnitude of their wonderful new megaweapon attack? The reason there was only a single bomber with no support planes was that they wanted the mission to look like a scout mission because the jap airforce didnt have resources to chase after scouts.

Please try to post with more forethought, I know you are better than this.

edit: the potsdam declaration, a warning to japan, had no mention of a-bombs.
Hoi

Post by Hoi »

Japan attacked the harbor because america was blocking their ships and they almost ran out of oil. Japan declared war and killed some soldiers and marines (not trying to make this number sound small, and it is sad that these people died, but it isn't even close to the 250.000 of the nukes).

So, america retaliated and killed 250.000 civilians and destroyed a lot of houses. Sounds like the americans have a reason to be pissed off, no wait, they don't.

And I'm not saying all americans are like this, but there is a relatively large group (I estimate 15 to 30%) of total idiots who think like the people who wrote those comments. Every country has a group of idiots like that and if these people wouldn't vote then the world would be a better place with better leaders.
Last edited by Hoi on 12 Mar 2011, 20:14, edited 2 times in total.
SinbadEV

Post by SinbadEV »

Forboding Angel wrote:so the 2 are not comparable.
Exactly, Japan launched an attack on a remote military target and the US bombed 2 heavily populated civilian targets.
smoth

Post by smoth »

SinbadEV wrote:
Forboding Angel wrote:so the 2 are not comparable.
Exactly, Japan launched an attack on a remote target which they were not currently engaged in war with and the US bombed 2 targets in a country which they were in war with.
-fixed that for you.
Hoi wrote:Japan attacked the harbor because america was blocking their ships and they almost ran out of oil. Japan declared war and killed some soldiers and marines (not trying to make this number sound small, and it is sad that these people died, but it isn't even close to the 250.000 of the nukes).

So, america retaliated and killed 250.000 civilians and destroyed a lot of houses. Sounds like the americans have a reason to be pissed off, no wait, they don't.

And I'm not saying all americans are like this, but there is a relatively large group (I estimate 15 to 30%) of total idiots who think like the people who wrote those comments. Every country has a group of idiots like that and if these people wouldn't vote then the world would be a better place with better leaders.
I agree with this guy in part. I am not sure I would say that the nukes were a direct retaliation to pearl harbor. I don't believe it to be that simple.
Last edited by smoth on 12 Mar 2011, 20:21, edited 1 time in total.
Otherside

Post by Otherside »

rofl I can't believe you are even trying to compare both.

If the US was all ragey about pearl harbor being invaded they could have attacked Japans military rather than nuking 2 entire cities of civilians.

Forb seems like someone who would vote for the tea party.

The reason America is the butt of many jokes is because a worryingly high percentage of the population share retarded views like the one's in the OP.
Panda

Post by Panda »

BaNa wrote:
Forboding Angel wrote: So wait...20 people in America don't think highly of Japan after pearl harbor. Which BTW, pearl harbor was a surprise buttsecks attack. Japan was forewarned by America about the 2 abombs, planes went over and dropped leaflets and everything, so the 2 are not comparable.
forb, really, i try not to judge you based on these outbursts, but man are you misguided.

First of all, look up the casualties of the two things you are comparing, then maybe if those casualties where civilian or military. Also, leaflets? Really????????? You actually think the americans dropped LEAFLETS broadcasting the location and magnitude of their wonderful new megaweapon attack? The reason there was only a single bomber with no support planes was that they wanted the mission to look like a scout mission because the jap airforce didnt have resources to chase after scouts.

I heard from one of my history professors that, yes, they did drop leaflets over the cities telling them to evacuate.
Sleksa

Post by Sleksa »

This thread will be a motherload once i finish my device that turns butthurt and retardation into gold!
SinbadEV

Post by SinbadEV »

Panda wrote:
BaNa wrote:

I heard from one of my history professors that, yes, they did drop leaflets over the cities telling them to evacuate.
Apparently they dropped leaflets on 35 cities warning of impending attacks on military targets, indicating that there may be collateral damage as a psychological warfare tactic to cripple the Japanese industrial/military complex and also dropped leaflets on Nagasaki AFTER the bombing of Hiroshima indicating they were next or something... but the people of Hiroshima were not warned that civilian targets would be bombed or of the scale of destruction of the Atomic bomb.
KaiserJ
Community Representative

Post by KaiserJ »

someone set up us the bomb
Karl
Panzerstahl Developer

Post by Karl »

Wasn't it also that the Jap mostly got A-Bombed because they where "stubborn" and try to defeat them with all possible things that they have? I say only the Suicide Action
Machete234

Post by Machete234 »

Forboding Angel wrote:Which BTW, pearl harbor was a surprise buttsecks attack. Japan was forewarned by America about the 2 abombs, planes went over and dropped leaflets and everything, so the 2 are not comparable.
So 2000 US soldiers dead is about the same as 92.000 japs dead right away and 130.000 more japs dying the same year probably not in the prettiest way. :roll:

And even if they dropped leaflets (Im too lazy to look that up)
how much should you believe in enemy propaganda saying that they have a super weapon that will destroy whole cities at once?
SinbadEV

Post by SinbadEV »

This is like when I tell my wife if she doesn't make me a sandwich I'll hit her, and then when I hit her because she didn't make me a sandwich I go to jail for spousal abuse and assault.

"But Judge, I told her I was going to hit her if she didn't meet my demands!"
hoijui
Former Engine Dev

Post by hoijui »

suicide planes were a marketing gag of the jap army to be able to sell their loss (the lost war) as heroic/honorable. it had very low actual military value.

US wanted war with japan, and as is usually the case in such situations in modern history, the party that wants war will have to sell it to their peoples somehow. best way for that, is to let the others start the war, or for the realists; create the illusion of this being the case. hitler did that with poland, US did it with japan.
as was said already, US established an embargo, so no more oil for japan. that was the start of the war => US started the war with this action, without having declared war.
after that, japan attacked pearl harbor, which was declared an act of war by US, and because war was not officially declared (early enough) by japan, US got exactly what they wanted. ":*( :*( :*( they started it aaaallll!!11 :*( ( :D :D :D )"
the mind-fucking-our-peoples game worked so well, that even 70 years later there are still people mind-fucked enough to believe that these events justified dropping the a-bombs as was done.
i imagine one of the US guys that plotted all this back then, and all i can think of is his rotten penis in forbs mouth, having a good time there.
getting blow jobs, 30 years after having died. and this for this "oh so complex" "master" plan. => live is not fair.
SwiftSpear
Classic Community Lead

Post by SwiftSpear »

Forboding Angel wrote:Donald Trump is a moron.

So wait...20 people in America don't think highly of Japan after pearl harbor. Which BTW, pearl harbor was a surprise buttsecks attack. Japan was forewarned by America about the 2 abombs, planes went over and dropped leaflets and everything, so the 2 are not comparable.

So because of 20 or so people, all of America is to be blamed. Typical eurofags.
You don't think there's something wrong with you if you hear about a horrible tragedy in japan and the first thing you think is "they deserve it for starting that war with us 70 years ago!"?

Why aren't these people aware that America caused something in the range of 50,000 times more civilian casualties to Japan then Japan caused to america? Or that Japan is and has been the most valuable military partner of the USA in Asia since the end of the war? Or that Japan is your 4th largest trading partner, and traditionally has held even higher spots than that? If we're talking about people who deserve to say "got what they deserve" why are we hearing it from Americans and not from the Chinese? Why is pearl harbor being referenced and not the rape of Nanking? Or the hundreds of other Japanese military actions that resulted in more than 10,000,000 Chinese citizens being murdered?

I'm just wondering what explains that. I know the American education system isn't that bad, is it people who flunked out of school and only learned their history from american cinema or something?
Cheesecan

Post by Cheesecan »

Forboding Angel wrote:Donald Trump is a moron.

So wait...20 people in America don't think highly of Japan after pearl harbor. Which BTW, pearl harbor was a surprise buttsecks attack. Japan was forewarned by America about the 2 abombs, planes went over and dropped leaflets and everything, so the 2 are not comparable.

So because of 20 or so people, all of America is to be blamed. Typical eurofags.
Well the man has achieved a lot, something which could not and cannot be said for Obama.

"They dun bombed er military bases! God dun punished dem fer it nuw! They took er jebs! " geez you really ought to take a look at that education system before those 20 people turn into 200 million people.
Gota

Post by Gota »

hoijui wrote:suicide planes were a marketing gag of the jap army to be able to sell their loss (the lost war) as heroic/honorable. it had very low actual military value.

US wanted war with japan, and as is usually the case in such situations in modern history, the party that wants war will have to sell it to their peoples somehow. best way for that, is to let the others start the war, or for the realists; create the illusion of this being the case. hitler did that with poland, US did it with japan.
as was said already, US established an embargo, so no more oil for japan. that was the start of the war => US started the war with this action, without having declared war.
after that, japan attacked pearl harbor, which was declared an act of war by US, and because war was not officially declared (early enough) by japan, US got exactly what they wanted. ":*( :*( :*( they started it aaaallll!!11 :*( ( :D :D :D )"
the mind-fucking-our-peoples game worked so well, that even 70 years later there are still people mind-fucked enough to believe that these events justified dropping the a-bombs as was done.
i imagine one of the US guys that plotted all this back then, and all i can think of is his rotten penis in forbs mouth, having a good time there.
getting blow jobs, 30 years after having died. and this for this "oh so complex" "master" plan. => live is not fair.
Haha....
Can we add this post to the OP's reply list?Cause its on the same level of absurdity and retardation...

Why are people making this to be a national matter?
Some people are idiots and insensitive and such people exist everywhere.
And wait did we forget this was posted online???trololol...
People are much more abrasive online than offline so chillax.

@WW2
The japanese got what they wanted...
They had a crazy regime and were blasted out of history...
If they capitulated on time they wouldn't have their nuclear memorial sites right now...
The US nuclear bomb dropping was in fact The final Japanese suicidal mission.
The americans just decided that instead of invading the Japanese island and slaughtering them face to face they would spare the lives of their own troops.
Furthermore, the "ATOMIC BOMBS DROPPED" screaming is silly cause the pure bombing of Japanese cities Before the dropping of the A bombs took much more lives than the bombs...Why not ask if those were necessary than?
In fact why not demand that the US, or any other country or group,for that matter should kill the exact same number of people that were killed on their side...Would that be "moral enough"?
By such standards we should go ahead and kill another 20 million Germans right now.

the rules of war change throughout history but IMO WW2 was a live or die sort of wareven for the US...
If japan and Germany would have seized power and won WW2 the world would be fucked and that includes the US.

This was a time of great nationalism and if anything the US represented the less extreme of the groups as did Britain even though it bombed german cities..
All this of course is irrelevant for people like hoijui who just need a cause to show their fervor even if they just look like they were just signed out of a mental institution.
Last edited by Gota on 12 Mar 2011, 23:27, edited 1 time in total.
KaiserJ
Community Representative

Post by KaiserJ »

don't worry japan, you'll be avenged next earthquake when california breaks off and crumbles into the sea
Machete234

Post by Machete234 »

I just think its stupid to even remember pearl harbour after having had your revenge x 10.

Because somebody "attacked america"

Also americans could have waited for the soviets to help them fight the japanese.
But they didnt want this.
Last edited by Machete234 on 12 Mar 2011, 23:34, edited 1 time in total.
bobthedinosaur
Blood & Steel Developer

Post by bobthedinosaur »

Trying to argue about who was the bad guy in ww2 is pretty pointless. All sides killed large numbers of civilians when it was not necessary. All sides had committed atrocities which can be considered war crimes. History is written by the victor..

Anyways this kind of behavior displayed in the OP by religious or just otherwise bigoted population is rather disguising. The U.S. itself is sitting on a rather large land mass of many potential future geological disasters of large proportion so this kind of aptitude is hypocritical and generally an excuse for people to express their believed to be justified intolerance.
smoth

Post by smoth »

<3 you bob

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”