League of Legends - Page 31

League of Legends

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

Coresair

Re: League of Legends

Post by Coresair »

I laughed at Yan......he WOULD be a teemo player. Come mid vs my urgot and see what your dorans start gets you. You would probably be backing at level two or giving up first blood......(oh God I love teemos without boots, yummy.)
smoth

Post by smoth »

Gota wrote:Just do not argue with me.
I have no interest in what you say nor the manner in which you present yourself.
Just dont reply to my posts and i will not reply to yours, that should be easy enough and will prevent derailing and flaming.
here I was thinking I finally had the ability to inflict the same frustration on you that you had been doing to me. Now I wonder if something is genuinely going wrong over there.
Gota

Post by Gota »

Bad weather...Too hot...people get less patient when its very hot.
Now would be a good time for that tank joke you constantly threaten with, Smoth.
smoth

Post by smoth »

Well just seems like you have been uncharacteristically frustrated so I didn't really feel it was right to spar with you. I may have my disagreements with you but you are still a person and I really have no idea what is actually going on in your life. So honestly I wouldn't really fuck with you right now as it would be unsporting of me for lack of a better term.
Valheru

Post by Valheru »

Been playing galio since last night, this guy is freakin badass! Massive tank with arguably the best initiate in the game and large damage! I have no clue how this char is considered balanced.. Especially against AP heavy teams..
TheMightyOne

Post by TheMightyOne »

Valheru wrote:best initiate in the game
I wouldnt call an ult that lets you walk out of its range if you have mercs and receive zero dmg "best in the game". :regret:

Galio is not bad but i would pick amumu over him any time. he used to deal much much more damage with all of his abilities. His design and skillset are fine but he just doesnt deal enough damage imo. Also its very difficult to ult effectively without flash whereas amumu has his bandage toss + Amumu can jungle pretty well.
pintle

Post by pintle »

TheMightyOne wrote:I wouldnt call an ult that lets you walk out of its range if you have mercs and receive zero dmg "best in the game". :
I think this may be the second time in this thread that I have pointed out to you that Galio can manually end the channel on his ult, just like Nunu.
Otherside

Post by Otherside »

The time when galio was OP has come and gone.

If only riot realised how dumb having flash as a summoner spell is, takes a ton of fun out of the game.
Coresair

Post by Coresair »

There is talk about removing it after the dreamhack thing.
Bender The Offender

Post by Bender The Offender »

they wont remove flash any time soon. THey have balanced the game with it, and too many champs would be wrecked without it.
TheMightyOne

Post by TheMightyOne »

Bender The Offender wrote:they wont remove flash any time soon. THey have balanced the game with it, and too many champs would be wrecked without it.
This.

I used to hate flash too, I eventually got used to it though. You just have to adjust your expectations, if you gank top solo as a jungler and the top solo uses flash to survive with 10 hp its not a failed gank, its a success cuz summoner spells are very precious and you just burned one.

Just come again 2 mins later and you will score kill. Burned Ashe's flash by a lucky chance? Time to teamfight ! Last but not least count the flash range into the enemies skill range if they have flash up. Thats it.

Flash is the best summoner spell in the game but it also has a 4 mins CD.
Otherside

Post by Otherside »

they should use the dota formula and make flash an item or at the very least make you unable to use it if you have taken dmg in the last 3 seconds.
Gota

Post by Gota »

Doubt they will remove flash...Ashe would become way worse lol yay!!
Corki would be best ad carry in game followed by ezreal.
Alistar would become way worse as well :/
Tanky dps chars would reign supreme.
renekton...jarvan...Xin...Nasus..

Flash is used basically by almost any squish carry as a must spell...
They can make flash have an even bigger cooldown so its still usefull but less maybe like 4.5 min instead of 4..
Some spells IMO need to be removed....like revive...Seems its just a noob trap ATM.
Would have been cool if revive would make the champs you kill take longer to respawn lol that way it might actually be useful and they need to change the Rally spell.

I dont know why people are hating on flash so much...
The game is balanced around it now and its not like its the only spell being used...
Last edited by Gota on 12 Jun 2011, 12:18, edited 1 time in total.
TheMightyOne

Post by TheMightyOne »

Otherside wrote:they should use the dota formula and make flash an item or at the very least make you unable to use it if you have taken dmg in the last 3 seconds.
All of those ideas were considered and dismissed by Riot... for whatever reason.
Otherside

Post by Otherside »

TheMightyOne wrote:
Otherside wrote:they should use the dota formula and make flash an item or at the very least make you unable to use it if you have taken dmg in the last 3 seconds.
All of those ideas were considered and dismissed by Riot... for whatever reason.
Cos they have no clue about competitive gameplay most probably.
Gota

Post by Gota »

LoL facepalm...
Otherside just admit you love LoL.
There is nothing uncompetetive about LoL compared to say HoN.
afking Tetris is played competitively...
What does it even mean when a game is not competitive enough to you??

For a game to be competitive it needs to have players playing it competitively and whats more competitive than playing for a monetary prize?
Otherside

Post by Otherside »

I just get pissed off that Riot are braindead I have no real problems with LoL in the casual sense but there are so many no brainer decisions that could improve the game at a higher level and Riot don't even bother.
smoth

Post by smoth »

Otherside wrote:Cos they have no clue about competitive gameplay most probably.
still waiting for you to bust out with your genius game. One day I am going to log on the forum and otherside will make a game so good that I will just burn my game library and just play his game or not.
Coresair

Post by Coresair »

Jesus christ, I just lost around 10 games in a row. Was it my fault? partly because I cannot cope with retarded teamates. Honestly every game we had a gangplank that was useless in lane and fed, or a ww who fed lanes when he tried to gank. Its so frustrating. Solo queuing is not fucking fun, I will not play that shit anymore....
Aether_0001

Post by Aether_0001 »

Always premake with at least one other person... you can have a lane together so you won't have to cope with a horrible laning partner at least. If it's only two people, you may want to play more 3v3's because two people CAN carry a shit third player.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”