League of Legends - Page 45

League of Legends

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

Gota

Re: League of Legends

Post by Gota »

Dont worry dude...You will get a win streak...6 games full of feeders is still fine.
Just keep playing.
Coresair

Post by Coresair »

I am only going to play ranked if I can duo queue with someone soloing top while I mid.....so I know two lanes are good.
Gota

Post by Gota »

Come play on the east european server ^^
Coresair

Post by Coresair »

I have been playing a little on the west eu server....the latency is the same as the NA so....

damn you, ill make another new account....rape some newbs with kass I supposed....
Coresair

Post by Coresair »

What is your name on that server?
Gota

Post by Gota »

Crapzor
Gota

Post by Gota »

HAHA nice, I just transferred my account back to EU west.
Same nickname corsair.
By the way wont you have to get to level 30 to play ranked?
You will be able to play with us...We got a decent group of players playing using mumble on EU west.
Coresair

Post by Coresair »

ok, yeah I need to climb to 30...
scifi

Post by scifi »

im still 27 heh.

Also ive used my extra IP to get skarner, that guy is an epic jungler, his abilities look strange, he is a bit outclassed by other champs imo.

Also i find laning with him kinda meh. What are your ideas??? Have you played him or seen him played by anyone??
Gota

Post by Gota »

He is definitely not a solo mid or bot champ....
Have not played him but from his abilities it would make sense to jungle or solo top with him.
Offtank.
Has lane sustain with his healing and stuff so yeah...solo top or jungle.
dont know how good his numbers are though.
smoth

Post by smoth »

90% of akali players:

"brb"

Proceeds to idle the match

Match is almost over..

"syr"
"sry"

Fuck you.
scifi

Post by scifi »

"cough"

im an akali player :P

"cough"
TheMightyOne

Post by TheMightyOne »

scifi wrote:im still 27 heh.

Also ive used my extra IP to get skarner, that guy is an epic jungler, his abilities look strange, he is a bit outclassed by other champs imo.

Also i find laning with him kinda meh. What are your ideas??? Have you played him or seen him played by anyone??
he has terrible mana issues from what I've seen. His shield is rather weak so basically you have to build him tanky but his base damages are not epic either so I dont know :/ Have to see a skarner who did well yet.
Aether_0001

Post by Aether_0001 »

Yea, I haven't seen a good skarner player either...
Gota

Post by Gota »

I think leona also sux.
KaiserJ
Community Representative

Post by KaiserJ »

i really think that i like this game but for the most part the randoms that it assigns to my team are just horrible people; it's not really a problem with the game so much as the meta; so many people are stupid illiterate bastards that regardless of whether i encounter them in league of legends or at the train station they are just as stupid; hollow shell of a person jammed full of mcdonalds and rap music.

edit: like if i was picking from you guys the game would be awesome but really you're just playing spin the bottle with fat armpit girls
Coresair

Post by Coresair »

Leona doesnt suck, she is just really dull/poorly designed. She is a stunbot, and she has 3 different stuns.....She can interrupt the piss out of people but aside from the stuns every so often there is no reason to target her, making her a meh tank. If you buff her current kit she will be op, but she really is just less useful then other tanks...
Coresair

Post by Coresair »

Ugh, tried another ranked game. Our team was ashe, soraka, jungle shaco, annie and singed (me). Pretty decent comp aside from shaco imo, but the thing is, annie gave up first blood to malzahar, after that she was fine though.

Top just flat out fed, 0-5 by 10 minutes, the soraka thought playing support meant buying a philostone, boots and NOTHING else but wards. The ashe was just awful, did nothing but her ulti in team fights and then ran.

I was soloing top vs nocture, I thrashed him, I killed him once, then I got ganked by xin zhao (jungle). I just ultied and dove nocturne for the kill, then xin chased me to my tower which he got his ass flung into. I had 3 kills by the time I was level 6, I figured I should push my lane and just go gank for annie since shaco was more interested in feeding top/ and their jungler in their jungle. I fed annie ~3 kills mid and got noct another two times before we started teamfighting.

Here is how the teamfights went: I ulti and initiate, ashe arrows someone who gets flung into my team, annie kills said person. Ashe runs the fuck away, shaco stealths in and dies while soraka is out warding. Annie dies then and I am still running around poisoning people and flipping like a madman. I normally got another kill or two, and annie normally got another kill as well, but after that ashe runs back in for an easy kill on their tank (lol) and dies.

That happened every teamfight, I hardly died so I just defended turrets, but once in a while I died in the teamfights too, we ultimately lost 50 minutes in taking out 2 of their turrets and scoring a massive 30 kills vs their ~70. I had 12 kills, annie had 13 (I wanted to get her fed, so I tried to spoon-feed enemies to her) and ashe shaco managed to get 5 between them. really demoralizing game.

Not playing ever again solo, it really is just a who gets the least shitty players competition, no skill involved.

Hell, normally when I play ap mid I can carry hard, but my team always first-picks annie and someone else goes mid while they assign me to tank or jungle. I don't mind doing other jobs but I cant carry as a tank/jungle. Infact I don't think I can carry at all, I thrash my lane every game, I get fed, but I just cant deal with these people enough to coordinate a victory....Maybe this really isn't my game.

I just need to vent and uninstall.
TheMightyOne

Post by TheMightyOne »

Why didn't you go for more dmg and tried to carry on your own? If you're full HP there is no need to ult on singed when you wanna initiate, cuz thats how it sounded like.
Coresair

Post by Coresair »

I started full ap, well tanky ap. I started with a roa and rylais but notices I was dieing too quicky without my ult and started to build tank. I ult to initiate for the movespeed to catch them offguard and the armor/mr to tank their initial burst (remember I started all ap).

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”