League of Legends - Page 42

League of Legends

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

Gota

Re: League of Legends

Post by Gota »

Dat sux...
How many games did you lose?

Apperently WW's healing is getting "hit".
Im sure he will still be amazing.
Coresair

Post by Coresair »

I don't know.....It was my fault though...I guess I just was tired and not yet readjusted to using a computer.....

I just don't get why they would nerf WWs heal.....Sure it is strong sustain but hell....look at vlad! his is RANGED and FREE. Look at morde, he just doesn't need to do anything but hit things to take ZERO harass damage...

I just don't understand why lanewick is considered op, I have not heard a single complaint about him.

Corki and ashe nerfs FINALLY......Yorick buff YESSS....WW nerf NUUUUU....
Gota

Post by Gota »

I really hate when people in ranked say "i must play x"
It's like...STFU, pick what is needed if you are one of the last pickers...
When i am 5th or 4th pick i shut the hell up and only say what chars i feel confident playing so top picks know what i can pick to complement the team...

Last game i was captain and two of the lower pickers immediately announced what they are gonna be playing, which was 1 ad char and 1 AS/AP char...
I picked Ali cause enemy didnt ban him, he is a good first pick but If they would have banned him(and i banned amumu cause i already knew id have to play Ali)I would have wanted to go Teemo or GP which are great first picks ATM but i couldn't cause Id be afraid lower pickers would still pick what they initially wanted..
Coresair

Post by Coresair »

I had a ranked game where everyone aside from me were ranged carries.....fucking painful (I played as singed). So basically I did not get any rights to ANY lanes, they took ALL the farm, and 30 minutes in I was JUST finishing my ROA. And then our loss was my fault for not tanking enough.....
Gota

Post by Gota »

Coresair wrote:I don't know.....It was my fault though...I guess I just was tired and not yet readjusted to using a computer.....

I just don't get why they would nerf WWs heal.....Sure it is strong sustain but hell....look at vlad! his is RANGED and FREE. Look at morde, he just doesn't need to do anything but hit things to take ZERO harass damage...

I just don't understand why lanewick is considered op, I have not heard a single complaint about him.

Corki and ashe nerfs FINALLY......Yorick buff YESSS....WW nerf NUUUUU....
Im sure they rely a lot on statistical information...Maybe WW has very high win ratios...
He was also picked a lot in Dreamhack.

Vlad is apparently not all that good...Early game he is supposedly suxors...
WW is a good jungler and pretty good ganker compared to vlad..
Mordekaiser is pretty bad unless he is on lane, he Is built to push but has no CC or escapes to counter the ganks that come when u overextend and push your lane....
Coresair

Post by Coresair »

When I played morde you used to WANT to be ganked. What I did was push to their turret and harrass the lane defender down to ~33% health. When some dickhead walked out of the jungle at me I would ult, ignite and use siphon of destruction on the one who is low.

The fight is now a 2v1 in MY favor. That jungler BETTER have his summors up... 8)

Maybe I should play morde again, seems like all these solo q retards don't know how to counter him (if there IS a way).
Gota

Post by Gota »

Hehe Thing is he gets banned all the time in low ELO(and never in high elo)...
Also if you got a good sustain top solo against you and he knows how Morde is played you wont be able to so easily drop him to low hp...
Gota

Post by Gota »

There was a great stream of saintvicious playing in Low elo "hell" and it was so funny...
I only managed to catch one game but he was playing twitch and he finished the game with like 19-2..
2v1ing the enemy team easily...

He got a 30-0 with twitch after that one...

I think it started again just now!!
http://solomid.net/livestream.php?s=6377#38728:CLGaming
Gota

Post by Gota »

He is just ripping them to shreds...
Gota

Post by Gota »

Riot is streaming games with Leona..
Damn she looks lame..
I wish they'd make none damaging none jungling tanks viable again..
She could have been such a char...
Just make her deal little damage but be super high utility...
Instead of the damaging AOE shield give her a taunt or allow her to drain mana and instead of that retarded sun ball for an ulti give her AOE silance or something...
smoth

Post by smoth »

KaiserJ wrote:- get online last night
- try to play a game
-brazilian xin
- gg. i'm starting to feel like LoL is simply a bad thing.
fookin brazil man.
scifi

Post by scifi »

I dont mind people sucking, and the regular rages, but what i cant stand is how loong it takes to get into a game, it almost makes playing spring viable again. The waiting time is around the same Lol........or worse sometimes xD
Gota

Post by Gota »

Play ranked.Less noobs.A bit more rage though.
Gota

Post by Gota »

HoN 10$...
smoth

Post by smoth »

Hon sucks, and it's players are just as suck as lol players
TheMightyOne

Post by TheMightyOne »

smoth wrote:Hon sucks, and it's players are just as suck as lol players
I think this kind of opinion will die out eventually. Both games are put into the spotlight so much right now because there is basically no competition. I bet in 1995 people were screaming "Warcraft 2 is so much better than C&C" - "No way, Warcraft sux, C&C is king". Nowadays we look back at those games and they remind us of the "good old times" and how (not?) far we've come.
smoth

Post by smoth »

yeah well until then we have to deal with the "LOL SUX HON HAZ MORE SKILLED PLAYARS" shit.
Gota

Post by Gota »

BLC is better than both.
smoth

Post by smoth »

BLC: everything is the same palette, I don't like that, looks too drab and locks them into a specific aesthetic for the characters which hurts the actual character of the individual pieces and hurts the potential for variety.
Gota

Post by Gota »

I was joking...Tried it, was meh.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”