League of Legends - Page 24

League of Legends

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

Valheru

Re: League of Legends

Post by Valheru »

Does anyone use the "Archmage's Savvy" masteries? (3 points gives 0.6AP per champion level.)

To me that just seems completely useless, you get 11AP at lvl 18 for the cost of 3 mastery points. I tend to put mine in deadliness instead, giving me 2% crit chance. It is largely useless but it does allow me to score the odd last-hit on a minion i would otherwise miss.

Also kaiser I do like this early-game damage build idea. As veigar with my AP runes last game I was lvl 5 taking off a 1/5 of teemo's health each baleful strike, it was pretty effective! I often find that im focusing so hard on scoring every single last hit that I dont bother with harassing on veigar, especially as my mana regen only allows for 1 Q every 5-6 seconds or so, it seems a waste to use it on the enemy champ, but after 3 hits, teemo had had enough of trying to harass me ;) I was more free to last-hit in peace.
Aether_0001

Post by Aether_0001 »

Well, the archmage's savvy mastery DOES lead into the mastery that gives you +15% magic penetration, which is a LOT more significant. So that's pretty important for any caster.

And yes, imo farming is more important than harassment - items give you THAT much more of an edge and you really need that early game money, especially to get your boots [SO IMPORTANT GOMSGOMOM].

EDIT: I just looked back and holy shit I'm retarded, the AP mastery doesn't lead into the penetration mastery... but I get it anyway because what good are the other basic masteries for casters? You sort of need it to get to the other masteries in the offensive page, it's a lot better than critical strike. And heck, every bit counts. Better to have 11 more AP in end game with full build - how many times does an enemy get away with 10 hp for you?
Last edited by Aether_0001 on 03 Jun 2011, 03:37, edited 1 time in total.
Gota

Post by Gota »

teemo is easy match up for malzahar.
Aether_0001

Post by Aether_0001 »

Hell, I love this game but it's lonely being on US servers. Add me as NeutralRight if you're in the US, I turned lv30 last week and I won 4 out of my 5 total ranked games. I play Malzahar, Fiddlesticks, Jax, Master Yi, and Teemo [I'm shitty with teemo].

I also tried to learn singed and mordekaiser but they didn't really work out for me.
Coresair

Post by Coresair »

Add Coresair :P

I play lux, blitzcrank, gragas, singed, corki and urgot currently....
Aether_0001

Post by Aether_0001 »

Coresair wrote:Add Coresair :P

I play lux, blitzcrank, gragas, singed, corki and urgot currently....
Added. xD
Your characters are really good. Especially since a good lux, blitz, and singed are invaluable these days. Especially blitz. The arm is pure winnage.
Gota

Post by Gota »

Shame you guys are not on EU...we have a steady group of players and play every day....
Coresair

Post by Coresair »

I forgot to mention I can jungle shaco (and counter jungle) fairly well, I have not done it in a while so I may be out of practice though...
Gota

Post by Gota »

Coresair wrote:I forgot to mention I can jungle shaco (and counter jungle) fairly well, I have not done it in a while so I may be out of practice though...
Shaco is so fun...Though im in an olaf mood as of late.
DavetheBrave

Post by DavetheBrave »

Apparently there is a server transfer graphic that was added to the game files last patch...so maybe some of us can play in EU soon?
KaiserJ
Community Representative

Post by KaiserJ »

i want playable shopkeeper >:[
TheMightyOne

Post by TheMightyOne »

DavetheBrave wrote:Apparently there is a server transfer graphic that was added to the game files last patch...so maybe some of us can play in EU soon?
You *can* play EU. You just a) need the EU client or b) have to change few lines in your US .cfg
Coresair

Post by Coresair »

I don't want to start at level 1 with no champions and try to play with you guys......If there was a way to retain my champions I'd try switching over and seeing if its playable.
Aether_0001

Post by Aether_0001 »

Yeah, same here. I already have a US smurf account once I hit 30, but I don't want to make another for EU and then have no champions again.. I just bought two with my smurf and it took a while :<
Otherside

Post by Otherside »

The above reason apart from many others is why id rather spend 30 dollars on a game that does not have EU/US separation and does not require unlocks to enjoy the game play it properly.
Noruas
XTA Developer

Post by Noruas »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUeZTPFz ... re=related my experience was similiar to this to HoN. And there is nothing anyone can do to make go back, the 30 dollars will be forever lost in time.
Valheru

Post by Valheru »

Any skilled TF players got any tips for me in how to play him?

My AP build is dorans ring > sorcerers shoes > deathcap > lichbane > hourglass
Not sure if thats good or not but it seems to work alright.

Anyone got any AD build then can suggest?
Coresair

Post by Coresair »

AP TF? terrible....

I don't play him so I cant help you, but AD/AS is the way to do. Abuse your really OP ulti too.
Valheru

Post by Valheru »

AP you take towers faster, your lichbane and massive AP lets you deal SO much damage to both towers and champions.

AP build youre nuking enemy champions, AD build youre playing dps. As a squishy character i retain that its better to nuke than to be chasing.
Otherside

Post by Otherside »

Noruas wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUeZTPFz ... re=related my experience was similiar to this to HoN. And there is nothing anyone can do to make go back, the 30 dollars will be forever lost in time.
Grow a thicker skin if you can't take the flaming.

Flaming in LoL is more or less the same. Maybe cos the text is smaller it doesn't seem as bad. + u can mute whines on voice com.

The tribunal is mega fail.

Also when will Riot realise Flash is too op to be a summoner spell.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”