Your Spring Board stuff. - Page 2

Your Spring Board stuff.

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

ralphie

Re: Your Spring Board stuff.

Post by ralphie »

I identify with Ralph Wiggum.
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

FLOZi wrote:My name is a (considerable) shortening of my surname, invented on the spur of the moment for a bowling match due to someone sharing my forename. :o

I've used it online ever since I first got the internet in '97 or so. 8)

My avatar is an S44 Sherman Firefly, obviously!
Oh, my, great scott, i alway thougth it to be one of those old wartime painted john deer lawnmowers, man my bad. Sorry, im not a wowII expert, although i still could tell that it is a american warmachine, and not a vietcong one. So im not totally hopeless.

Sincerly Picasso,
I see you ragin, pages for those pagesins, sweating tears of fury, moanin like a furry, but not even crack will put back the world on track.
bobthedinosaur
Blood & Steel Developer

Post by bobthedinosaur »

Picasso's slow fall into the downward spiral of heavy narcotic addiction, will be well documented through out the forum.
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

Picasso, I am your FATHER
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

Say daddy. Come on say daddy, make it your first word.
`AI
Exact, dady, again.
`Ali
First one was betta.
Alimony.
Dooh.
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

I am also YOUR SON
SinbadEV

Post by SinbadEV »

Username was created when signing up for a MUD or something... it's an anagram of my real name: Ben Davis... at the time the b was a ╬▓ and the d was a ─É and the space was an _ so sin╬▓a─É_ev... also at the time I know the alt-codes for those characters and would inject them into posts I was making... at the time my primary online haunts were the MUDs and MOOs on the local university's BBS service. my primary haunt was Shoolnet Moo which has now been webified as http://www.moo.ca/home

for ICON:
First I decided that Metroid's were awesome some-time around the release of metroid prime pinball for the DS (one of the best Pinball video games of all time in my opinion... would love to see a fully 3D version on the wii or whatever) and then there's this thing where people "Christmasifiy" their avatars in the winter so I added the hat... when I was STILL using the following Christmas i decided to update it to be animated... in theory, if it is still active this Christmas I may update it again (the snowflake color doesn't really work all that well on the background colors...)
Pressure Line

Post by Pressure Line »

Current name: 'Pressure Line'

Needed a name for a character in Eve-Online, and as usual, I had a mindblank when trying to decide. I had bought a boost gauge for my GT-Four the day before, so i had the parts and instructions strewn across my desk, there was a section about routing and installing the 'pressure line' and it just kinda stuck.

Previous names:
"Limelight" Randomly chosen, didn't use it for long.

"Tin Man/Sn Man" During a LAN, a series of particularly evil gaming moves, I earned the name for being a 'heartless bastard'. The reason for the alternate spelling should be obvious enough, but if its not:
SwiftSpear
Classic Community Lead

Post by SwiftSpear »

I was twelve and "spireshaft" was taken in ruin scape already. It's also a loose reference to a character from a comic book I was planning that I have drawn 2 panels of in the last 10 years.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”