Curious - Page 20

Curious

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

luckywaldo7

Re: Curious

Post by luckywaldo7 »

zwzsg wrote:Science Proves Itself Wrong!!!

c.f. this scientific paper: Why Most Published Research Findings Are False.

Take that atheist scum!

/endthread
I think the article was way too dry to make decent flamebait.

Also I think your sarcasm confused some people.
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

i always knew that zwzsg was a religious man, these unnatural calmness and the way he never upsetup for the small, private, burning man festival that is the intertubez is prove enough. Once i partyd hard enough, and get to old for it, and want some rest, im gonna follow in those steep steps you left behind, oh prophet.

PS totally unrelated: I luuuve prophecys, they work like horroscopes, just state something defuse, and wait for the partial memory of people to make a connection, and suddenly everyone can become nostradamus. Shall we have a round?

┬░In the twelft of Spring, one shall appear whos linework, shall proove faultfree, he will be cheered as messiah and burned as a warlock. Look out for the Tree, which is the sign.┬░

You can do that too, come on, lets turn this usual flamefest into a prophecy infamecontest.
Nostradamus approved thread!<br />Seriously, in the beginning this painting was very diffrent, but then i was young and needed the money. Later, i bought it back, and for sentimental reasons got it painted over in need of decent a portrait.
Nostradamus approved thread!
Seriously, in the beginning this painting was very diffrent, but then i was young and needed the money. Later, i bought it back, and for sentimental reasons got it painted over in need of decent a portrait.
nostradamus.jpg (40.52 KiB) Viewed 603 times
KaiserJ
Community Representative

Post by KaiserJ »

In the four-twentieth of Spring, one shall appear whos bongwork, shall proove spillfree, he will be cheered as rasta and burned in a warlock bong. Look out for the munchies, which is the burnout sign.
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

┬░And the lol shall reincarnate, and they shall call it, KaiserJ, and there midriffs shall suffer from paroxysms of laughter. And that will be the end, of the word.┬░

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”