General Election - Derailed into religion, morality and life - Page 8

General Election - Derailed into religion, morality and life

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

Gota

Re: General Election - Derailed into religion, morality and life

Post by Gota »

momfreeek wrote:
tombom wrote:hey jaz you're a fucking horrible person. you want gay and bisexual people, and those with other sexualities, to live in fear and hiding all their lives just to satisfy your own pathetic sense of "eww!". imagine if you were gay or bisexual or whatever; can you imagine what life would be like under your preferred regime? i mean i realise this is actually impossible for you because conservatives have no empathy, but at least try. maybe try it with pretending to be an immigrant or asylum seeker too!

ps fuck you.
You are the one spreading hate. Don't assign to malice that which can be explained by stupidity.
He cant help himself,IMO.
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

tombom wrote:hey jaz you're a fucking horrible person. you want gay and bisexual people, and those with other sexualities, to live in fear and hiding all their lives just to satisfy your own pathetic sense of "eww!". imagine if you were gay or bisexual or whatever; can you imagine what life would be like under your preferred regime? i mean i realise this is actually impossible for you because conservatives have no empathy, but at least try. maybe try it with pretending to be an immigrant or asylum seeker too!

ps fuck you.
Just because I believe homosexuality is wrong, doesn't make me a "fucking horrible person". I do not attack homosexuals, I do not hate homosexuals. I simply don't believe it is morally right and so my views are shaped because of that.

Why do you assume I'm a conservative supporter? I've been arguing for most of this thread in defence of the BNP so you clearly haven't read most of this thread.

As for immigrants and asylum seekers, they can be greedy too. As the BNP and UKIP state, if an asylum seeker can take refuge in a country closer to them than the UK is, then they should take asylum there. The reason they come here is because the UK is a profitable country and has the best health care and benefit system in the world.

Also, because of you're tone, I'm simply going to assume you're a "fucking horrible person". If you can't learn to discuss things in a delicately and civilised way, then you should just stay out. I'm open to your views and arguments, but raring off like a kid really isn't going to help you.
tombom wrote:
momfreeek wrote:You are the one spreading hate. Don't assign to malice that which can be explained by stupidity.
stupidity isn't an excuse for being a horrible person

i'm not spreading hate, when i say "fuck you" i mean "your views hurt people's lives, this is a bad thing, please reconsider"
When you say, "fuck you", you mean, "fuck you". If you say something and are trying to mean something else, then you might as well just stay quiet.

My views do nothing to people's lives. It is not a bad thing. Please reconsider.
Sucky_Lord

Post by Sucky_Lord »

"satisfaction with your achievements" Yes, I'm absolutely satisfied that I've risen above the troglodytic views you hold on homosexuality and immigration.
Jazcash wrote:
Sucky_Lord wrote: I wake up in the morning quite happy that i'm not racist or homophobic, so what about you?
I'm pretty sure you wake up without thinking about those things at all.
If you disagree, I wake up in the morning quite happy I'm not dead, happy I haven't been stabbed in the face with a pencil, happy my computer is still there.
Happy you're not dead, unlike the asylum seekers you plan to send back to their countries.
Happy you haven't been stabbed in the face with a pencil by the homosexual people you persecute and shun from society.
Happy you can wake up in the morning, sit at your PC, and forget about the world and the problems in it: Because none of it matters as long as you can sit at your computer.
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

Ok well this thread is going nowhere because nobody seems to be able to read any more or understand.
tombom

Post by tombom »

Jazcash wrote:Just because I believe homosexuality is wrong, doesn't make me a "fucking horrible person". I do not attack homosexuals, I do not hate homosexuals. I simply don't believe it is morally right and so my views are shaped because of that.
You didn't respond to a thing I said.
Why do you assume I'm a conservative supporter? I've been arguing for most of this thread in defence of the BNP so you clearly haven't read most of this thread.
I meant conservative as in right-wing politics, sorry.
As for immigrants and asylum seekers, they can be greedy too.
Of course they can. I would never ever suggest that they're all paragons of goodness - that would be dehumanising.
As the BNP and UKIP state, if an asylum seeker can take refuge in a country closer to them than the UK is, then they should take asylum there. The reason they come here is because the UK is a profitable country and has the best health care and benefit system in the world.
Why shouldn't we accept out fair share? Just because we're mostly far away from the least stable countries, doesn't mean their problems shouldn't be important to us.
Also, because of you're tone, I'm simply going to assume you're a "fucking horrible person". If you can't learn to discuss things in a delicately and civilised way, then you should just stay out. I'm open to your views and arguments, but raring off like a kid really isn't going to help you.
Yet on the other hand you're a racist homophobic theocrat who wants to install dictatorship. And can't spell.
My views do nothing to people's lives. It is not a bad thing. Please reconsider.
The policies you support would seriously hurt people's lives, while policies like "making being gay not publically acceptable" would also have 0 gain for anybody. Yes, they are bad things. Yes, it is a big deal. Note that I'm not talking about immigration because even though I think the BNP/UKIP views on this are hideous, you could at least argue they have some sort of effect on other's wellbeing. When people force their sexuality, culture, way of thinking on others, it improves their own life not a jot and hurts others. It is terrible
Sucky_Lord

Post by Sucky_Lord »

Jazcash wrote:Ok well this thread is going nowhere because nobody seems to be able to read any more or understand.
Wow i think my post finally sunk in
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

Yeh cool story bro.
quantum

Post by quantum »

Locked as requested by the OP.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”