Advice DSD noob
Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!
Welcome to BA. The only reason you apply this to DSD is because that's all you play. This is my winning format:
- Grab frontline spot if possible
- Go Veh and make 4 scouts and 2 cons
- Set cons to assist the lab whilst scouts raid the enemy front base and keep one in middle to forsee counter raids
- Send com to grab all the mexes until it gets in LOS of the enemy com or any def it may have in front of it
- Spam around 10-20 flash and kill any expansion (including coms) they have
- Reclaim all the metal and use it to make: Nano-AdvSolar-Nano-AdvSolar-Nano.... etc until you hit maybe 5-6 nanos and 5-6 AdvSolar
- Then, make maybe 3 cons or so and reclaim any metal in sight whether it be small scout metal or metal near the enemies defenses
- Use all the metal you receive to spam as many stumpies as you can
- Get Com back to base to assist lab if it isn't dead
- Replace any cons that die with some new ones to keep the reclaiming going
- Now the main tactic here is this:
Protect the reclaiming cons with the stumpies and kill all HLT and LLT cause they die easy with a few stumpy. Kill cons with maybe 5 stumpy if you can micro, 10 or so if you can't. Just set the cons to reclaim all the metal on the map and follow them wherever they go with the stumpy to protect them.
- Once you reach maybe 500+ metal and you're still pumping stumpy, it's time to make another 4-5 nanos and 4-5 AdvSolars and another Veh lab. Spam stumpies with that too.
- Keep reclaim pushing and you should win the game. Watch out for:
EMP Drones, Beamer walls, Coms and Krogs. Everything else will burn in eternal peril.