Rage - Page 2

Rage

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

KaiserJ
Community Representative

Re: Rage

Post by KaiserJ »

C

+1, stupid max
MidKnight

Post by MidKnight »

L

+1, I hate Max too. Costs a fortune and sports a GUI more insane thatn Blender's.
smoth

Post by smoth »

R

I HATE BILLY MAYS AND DO NOT MISS HIM....

CLR IS IS FUCKING CLEANING SUPPLIES WHO GIVES A SHIT IT DOESN'T NEED A COMMERCIAL! I JUST ASK THE INBRED FUCKHEAD IN HARDWARE TO TELL ME HOW DOES I ACT LIKE PLUMBER!
MidKnight

Post by MidKnight »

L

ADOBE PREMIERE CS3 FAILS AT MATH.
Apparently 1920:1200 == 48:25. :roll:
TradeMark

Post by TradeMark »

ive noticed the angrier i am, the more random crashes my computer does... like it wants me to rage more :d
[TS]Lollocide

Post by [TS]Lollocide »

Noobs. Seriously.

I hate having to cover several fronts in a game alone, then getting bitched out because I was supposed to somehow defend the entire team by myself. Yes, I can fight the goddamn power but for fuck sake I can't be expected to advance the line when several enemies are funneling a ton of firepower onto my defenses. I especially won't fight the power when you're using four nanos with a double adv fusion econ.

TLDR: If you suck and don't actually help when the front guy is screaming for some goddamn help, enjoy your frantic scrambling to defend yourself when the front guy commits honorable hari-kari.

Also cocks.
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

Rage on Germany Parcell Service.
Tryied to get COD, they deliver but you must sign that you are over 18 years old, and they send it, i am not at home, so i get a deliverycard to retrieve it at the nearest parcellstation, i walk in, do the walk of shame (those two parcellservice ladys looked at me down like i did the walk of shame into the shabby 18 departments of one of those.. how do they call it, end90s videorent-thingys before intertubes were rolled, to get myself overpriced pron)
I already boil inside by now, and then they tell me, i came to early, the package will be there - tomorrow...
Amerigo, do you still have space over there? You can be all the sex-hypcroits you want, for at least you can get your games without trouble!
Green card airplane birds, How is it you sing?
How can you jubilate, Sitting in cages!...

F
U
U
U
U
U
Panda

Post by Panda »

:/ I can't seem to bring myself to rage over anything at the moment even though finals are stressful. I'm not sure if that's a bad thing either because if I were to rage over finals or something, I think it would either just make me even more angry and I would then just fell asleep from being tired after all of that.
TradeMark

Post by TradeMark »

PicassoCT wrote:walk of shame
.. wtf are you talking about? D: did you buy this guy products or what? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15S0g8pG6HU (0:37)

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”