SlapNick Griffin - Page 5

SlapNick Griffin

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Re: SlapNick Griffin

Post by Forboding Angel »

Yes, it does, but as we've seen time and time again, any religious material is subject to any millions of interpretations.

And, Hitler.
1v0ry_k1ng

Post by 1v0ry_k1ng »

FLOZi wrote:
1v0ry_k1ng wrote:The question time episode in question was utterly biased. it was literally a 200 hundred strong, handpicked studio audience AND the cabinet VS nick. They sat him next to a black woman. they never ever let him finish, they spoke over him, and generally just shouted him down. he was a moron to let himself in for a 210 vs 1 and Im pretty sure the bnp will pursue legal action against the BBC for breaking their charter of impartiality (I heard they already are).
As I stated before, It followed the normal format, and the audience was not 'handpicked'.
there just happened to be a small, stereotypical Jewish child in the audience with an adult grasp of politics

oh wait,
tombom

Post by tombom »

Forboding Angel wrote:Subclass in this instance was used as describing someone as having less class than others (as in: like, dude, that chick like, isn't like, classy, like, at all!. So you can keep going with your bandwagon if you want, but whatever dude.

I mistakenly used "Subclass" as a noun instead of an adverb, But at the time of writing I didn't consider the fact that it could be misconstrued from what I intended. Subclass was not meant to mean Apes vs Humans, that's absurd and goes against everything I believe in (for example, equality).
Oh, ok. It's still really dumb to try and suggest literally all Muslims are not very classy though. I've never ever seen the word used like that before.
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Post by Forboding Angel »

All the ones I have met (albiet, there haven't really be that many) haven't been. Also, picking out true believers in Islam is as much of a crapshoot as trying to pick out true believers in protestant christianity.

I admit that another word or a better explanation of what I was trying to say would have been better, but at the time, that is what came to mind and it made sense to me.
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

They would have chosen a wide group of people based on their questions and of course being PC they'll have had as wide a crosscut of society as possible so that the BBC aren't deemed racist themselves.

Remember, this was controversial enough, if the BBC hand picked in order to go against the BNP, there would be a huge uproar in the press, not to mention that they would be breaking their own rules.

As for murderers coming to the UK and claiming benefits, nonsense. You obviously do not realise how many hoops of fire and hurdles it actually takes just to get permission to work here, never-mind marry someone from the UK, getting in via marriage still takes months of checks, and hundreds and hundreds of pounds of administration fees before your allowed to be considered, nevermind enter the country.

When they do finally get here, after all the checks, after all the waiting, after the thousands spent in fees, they can't claim a lot of the benefits normal people can, about only 70% of benefits, at reduced rates, and that 30% includes the big ones, like child benefits, and income support for unemployed.

If an immigrant wants to skive off our benefits system unemployed, they cant. There are news reports of polish people who are waiting for work permits, and because theyre not UK citizens they cant claim on the dole, so they have no income save what their relatives send them. Whatsmore, if they cant attain work and prove theyre actively at work, they have a time limit to fix that, if they dont manage it, they get deported.

So check your facts rather than spouting nonsense newspaper frontpages from scare tactic papers like the daily mail.
FLOZi
MC: Legacy & Spring 1944 Developer

Post by FLOZi »

tombom

Post by tombom »

i'm pretty sure jazcash is trolling, i never had him pinned as a complete moron and a lot of his points are pretty funny
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

I don't care,it has to be said, Im not having people telling noobs incorrect information about modding/texturing
tombom

Post by tombom »

AF wrote:I don't care,it has to be said, Im not having people telling noobs incorrect information about modding/texturing
totally agered

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”