Canadian H1N1 Paranoia/Vaccination Program Freaking Me Out - Page 2

Canadian H1N1 Paranoia/Vaccination Program Freaking Me Out

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

Hoi

Re: Canadian H1N1 Paranoia/Vaccination Program Freaking Me Out

Post by Hoi »

We are destroying our immune system with all these vaccines. More and more people are getting sick, more people get allergies. With every vaccination we make out immune system weaker! But it's not just vaccines. How about fluor in tooth paste? Taurine in red bull? Large amounts of salt in food? There are many examples, maybe in 200 years we will have to take 'vaccines' daily because our immune system is destroyed.

People die from this vaccine, don't say that's a lie. I have seen it happen, but the media doesn't talk about it.

The world is fucked up.
tombom

Post by tombom »

Hoi wrote:We are destroying our immune system with all these vaccines. More and more people are getting sick, more people get allergies. With every vaccination we make out immune system weaker! But it's not just vaccines. How about fluor in tooth paste? Taurine in red bull? Large amounts of salt in food? There are many examples, maybe in 200 years we will have to take 'vaccines' daily because our immune system is destroyed.

People die from this vaccine, don't say that's a lie. I have seen it happen, but the media don't talk about it.

The world is fucked up.
you've constructed your own belief system based on your stupid ideas and no facts or evidence that vaccines are somehow murderous. nothing i can say will change your mind. when confronted with such depressing ignorance the gods weep.
det

Post by det »

Hoi wrote:... maybe in 200 years we will have to take 'vaccines' daily because our immune system is destroyed ...
This is either a pretty good troll or you desperately need to look into how vaccines work.
Hoi

Post by Hoi »

Yeah good troll :P
Master-Athmos

Post by Master-Athmos »

det wrote:no facts or evidence that vaccines are somehow murderous
It recently is a safe bet though that some additives can be lethal for some kids under some conditions. Especially some sudden infant deaths currently are under suspicion of being vaccine related - while damage from vaccines (and I'm not talking about headaches or feeling bad or something) is rather easy to verify it's hard to put your finger down to vaccines being the major reason for some lethal cases. Time will show I guess...

The general trust loss in vaccines was quite natural though when it became obious on what laughable basis it all had started at the times of Pasteur (whose single case with the actual need of giving "evidence" was a "fake" in the end because as he know today the one he "cured" from rabies actually couldn't have had it)...
Sleksa

Post by Sleksa »

Well the swine flu has finally hit our regiment too. as is i am currently at home in 39.8 degree warmth and shaking like crazy. I've never had more than 37 degree of warmth with flus or anything, but this thing is making my head spin and i can only stay up for a few mins before having to lay down.

The vaccine in the army is given to risk personnel, ie hygiene related cooks , conscript leaders like sergeants and all higher rank personnel. A friend of mine who's a petty sergeant in another brigade got the vaccine and it hit nearly everyone else but the vaccinated people. And the results vary between people, for example one guy just kept vomiting, while the other was having high temperatures etc etc.

And as for regarding the vaccine killing people, youre as believable as these articles,
and as for
There's all kinds of shit in the vaccination: mercury, lead, ect ect ect. DON'T take it. The vaccination is more dangerous as the flu.

The developers of the vaccine don't want to take it, and they advised their family/friend not to.
A nerd's voice in a random forum saying that shit contains lethal amounts of lead is ~pretty believable~

( http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/28302/83/ )
Wolf-In-Exile

Post by Wolf-In-Exile »

Flu shots have a chance to do this to you.
Master-Athmos

Post by Master-Athmos »

The big problem is that there are no real estimates as to how dangerous the additives are in the end. It's hard to tell on the one side but on the other one there seems to be little interest in really analyzing it...

I'd call it a safe bet though that they cause a lot of damage of different severity (that they DO damage is safe to say nowadays anyway)...
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

Wolf-In-Exile wrote:Flu shots have a chance to do this to you.
I lol'd.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”