The EuroFag

The EuroFag

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

AF
AI Developer

The EuroFag

Post by AF »

I'm insulted that I a UK citizen keeps getting shoved in with the rest of Europe under a single moniker.

I am British. I pay British taxes, I vote in British elections, I read British news, I have a British bank account, watch British TV, listen to British bands, and it's good, no cheap ass US TV shows, no clunky European disco tunes, no 1000 identical starbucks with chairs and tables laid out in the same place as if they cloned each store, no adulterating prime ministers and presidents, no cheerleaders and jocks strutting around like a dreaded high school musical.

And we all hate hannah montana!!!!

I don't want to be lumped into a category with the rest of the continent. Britain has always been unique from the rest of Europe. We do things differently here, we have different attitudes, we like different things, we have different ideas of how things should be won ( anglo-american economics? )

We may not be American but we're definitely not European, and anyone who marks British citizens out as just the same as the rest of Europe is plain stupid and shouldn't be posting here.

I'm not even going to start on that stupid US Health debacle
Last edited by AF on 14 Aug 2009, 02:37, edited 1 time in total.
FLOZi
MC: Legacy & Spring 1944 Developer

Re: The EuroFag

Post by FLOZi »

AF wrote:I'm insulted that I a UK citizen keeps getting shoved in with the rest fo europe under a single moniker.

I am British. I pay British taxes, I vote in British elections, I read British news, I have a British bank account, watch British TV, listen to British bands, and it's good, no cheap ass US TV shows, no clunky European disco tunes, its all High quality TV and a half decent music scene.

I don't want to be lumped into a category with the rest of the continent. Britain has always been unique from the rest of Europe. We do things differently here, we have different attitudes, we like different things, we have different ideas of how things should be won ( anglo-american economics? )

We may not be American but we're definitely not European, and anyone who marks British citizens out as just the same as the rest of Europe is plain stupid and shouldn't be posting here.

I'm not even going to start on that stupid US Health debacle
Hi, we are european.
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

I'm British, I wont be called a eurofag
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

AF wrote:but we're definitely not European

But I agree, we're not even attached to those mofos below us but we're still part of them :O

What you're failing to understand here is that Europe is a collection of countries joined by a treaty and an agreement. We like to share our love.

The bit you're angry about is that cause most countries in Europe are actually collections of fags (Excluding UK). And because of this, Americans like to call the fags, Eurofags because they live in Europe.
If we jumped out of the EU now, we wouldn't be Eurofags any longer regardless whether we're fags or not.

We could be the faggiest fags of all fags but if we're not in Europe, we're not Eurofags.

But by the ways of our government, I presume we shall be fags in our own right soon.
Gota

Post by Gota »

Germany is not faggy...they invented WW2.
Imperium

Post by Imperium »

I like Europe and have no problem being associated with it.
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

FLOZi
MC: Legacy & Spring 1944 Developer

Post by FLOZi »

AF wrote:I'm British, I wont be called a eurofag
Oh go join UKIP you bumbling idiot.
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

I'm a British bumbling idiot lol, I'm actually pro-europe, just don't lump the UK and the rest of the continent into one category, we're not the same!!!! I'd expect US guys of all people to know that!

To demonstrate what I object to:

US cuban and mexican citizens are the same tosh, Amerifags ftl
luckywaldo7

Post by luckywaldo7 »

AF wrote:Amerifags
Doesn't have quite the same effect. Just not quite as catchy sounding....
MidKnight

Post by MidKnight »

We're all human beings. War against the plants!

/thread
Snipawolf

Post by Snipawolf »

Americunts is a better one, imo.
Neddie
Community Lead

Post by Neddie »

No.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”