AWESOME!

AWESOME!

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

smoth

AWESOME!

Post by smoth »

http://hubpages.com/hub/Girl-Throws-Dri ... ty-In-2009

I am a feminist, I believe it in the pureist sense, I believe in equal treatment of women and you know what, this is how it should go. Most of the time though most men act like whimpering little girls and won't do anything you know what, f that! Equal rights and responsibilities, people need to realize that if they want equal treatment they need to expect the negatives.
Jazcash

Re: AWESOME!

Post by Jazcash »

That bitch deserved it.
Argh

Post by Argh »

I guess I'm old fashioned, but that wasn't an appropriate response. Then again, I'm not the kind of guy who collects drinks in the face, either.

The sweep could have seriously injured her, and it's a lame way to deal with something that trivial.

Real men don't have to use force to deal with women being stupid, imho.
1v0ry_k1ng

Post by 1v0ry_k1ng »

I lolled

femenists tend to focus more on having all the same benefical rights while continuing to play the female cards to avoid violence, physical labour etc I reckon the current balance of rights in the west suits a majority of both parties very well and wont be changing a great deal in the near future.

In this case, the leg sweep was the wrong response because now he's going to get his ass kicked by those other guys

A better response mightve been to go and key-scratch a line of paint off her convertable
Peet
Malcontent

Post by Peet »

Whatever the gender I wouldn't really consider a leg sweep a response in kind to the throwing of a drink. Falling on your head and pools do not go very well together.
[TS]Lollocide

Post by [TS]Lollocide »

I don't think that was the most appropriate response, but fuck that, that bitch had something coming.
smoth

Post by smoth »

Real women can also sometimes fight just as good as a man. I am not going to be one of those asshats that tries to say oh but we are so much stronger than women. It is condescending and narrowminded, in general there are many women who could kick a man's ass.

Eitherway, I find that sort of bullshit "chivalry" to often be the words of guys who seldom get women and try too hard to impress the ladies by going over the top. I would be the first guy to open a door for anyone, but that sort of condescending pandering is insulting to a real strong woman and she deserves your respect.

It is the same thing, I have a friend with one leg, this friend will not let anyone help him with stupid shit like doors he can get them himself. He won't let you condescend to him or tell him he can't and you know what, I have personally seen that dude out run people on his crutches. I knew someone would reply with that sort of "oh but a real man is above that" sort of bullshit. A real man would respect the potential strength of a woman and not see her as weak because she has different hormones.
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

A Man, no matter how real, or unreal, would know that she would backfire through the social network upon him - and he after having his kick, would have to move out of town, because woman, real or not, can be very evil in very subtile ways.. now a second silence for the fool..
Beherith

Post by Beherith »

Bored smoth?
jennington

Post by jennington »

Real women or men don't have to use violence unless they're going to get hurt if they don't, or have gotten hurt badly by the person. The situation was stupid. If another girl threw a drink at me and I didn't have one to throw back, I'd just spit in her face or something else thats "getting back" but not actual violence. At a bar/similar I'd get her thrown out.

I wouldn't spit in a males face though which leads us to the subject. Men are usually more childish about violence, they have their little bar fights etc, so they might actually hurt me, whereas women would only be bitchy, generally. Also, sure, some women can be as good at fighting as men but in 90% of cases males have a lot more actual power, that's a part of evolution etc. These are the reasons why the subject has such a reputation, domestic violence being also mentionable. It used to be normal in many cultures for men to hit their women, so as a backlash any violence on women is nowadays considered a very bad thing. And ofc, this is only in our culture, some still have it the other way around, which is why I still prefer our current reaction to this, but my first line sums the ideal situation up. If someone really has it coming, violence can be used on men or women. In other cases it shouldn't.
smoth

Post by smoth »

Booo you are no fun.
jennington

Post by jennington »

smoth wrote:Booo you are no fun.
I know, anything more than one line is considered terribly boring here :< But you were silly for starting a ~thoughtful~ topic with validations that are not completely thought through.
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

Somebody hit her.
Regret

Post by Regret »

smoth wrote:I am a feminist
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_feminists

I dare you to find men in there.
JohannesH

Post by JohannesH »

Regret wrote:
smoth wrote:I am a feminist
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_feminists

I dare you to find men in there.
Not that hard really.
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

Fail Regrot is fail.
Regret

Post by Regret »

JohannesH wrote:Not that hard really.
I don't see "Not that hard really." in the list.
JohannesH

Post by JohannesH »

But you see Francisco, Frederick, Thomas, John, etc., right?
Regret

Post by Regret »

JohannesH wrote:But you see Francisco, Frederick, Thomas, John, etc., right?
Full name or didn't happen. Also, only real men count.
smoth

Post by smoth »

Friedrich Engels worked with marx on teh comunist manlyfretto

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”