European Elitiests suck - Page 2

European Elitiests suck

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

Gota

Re: European Elitiests suck

Post by Gota »

Its ok...This is a result of oil money...
MOST of the voices in EU criticizing the US are doing it cause of oil....
The fact the US landed itself in the middle of the middle east,near all the oil,has given a good reason to fund anti American protests around Europe..
Europe is addicted to Russian and middle eastern oil...
everything else,world police,inhumane..
It's all rubbish...It is just being brought to the mainstream media by people who are feeding of euros,paid for oil,that is bought in the middle east..

Europe,if anything,is much worse than The US in all the categories by which it judges the US Just nobody has the money to invest in bringing it all to the mainstream media..
It is enough to inspect the relationship of Africa and Europe to shut any anti American,European critic.

In 10-30 years,Iran,Saudi Arabia,Russia...will sink very deep into the 3rd world and Europe will no longer feel the need to succumb to anti American propaganda and anti western,self hating,self defeating rhetoric.
Strategia

Post by Strategia »

smokingwreckage wrote:Now, in what year was slavery abolished in the USA
approx.1000 - Hungary abolishes slavery.
1578 - Japan abolishes slavery.
1807 - Great Britain bans the slave trade and begins hunting other nations' slave ships.
1813 - Argentina abolishes slavery.
1823 - Chile abolishes slavery.
1824 - Federal Republic of Central America (e.g. Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua and Costa Rica) abolishes slavery.
1829 - Mexico abolishes slavery.
1833 - Great Britain abolishes slavery.
1847 - Sweden abolishes slavery.
1848 - France and Denmark abolish slavery.
1854 - Gran Colombia (e.g. Ecuador, Colombia, Panama and Venezuela) abolishes slavery.
1855 - Wallachia and Moldavia (e.g. Romania) abolish slavery.
1861 - Repressively czarist Russia abolishes slave-like serfdrom, freeing 20 million people.
1863 - The United States abolishes slavery.

fyi.
Peet
Malcontent

Post by Peet »

I think the only statistic used in this discussion should be the number of people in each continent that start these ridiculous nationalism discussions.
smoth

Post by smoth »

tombom wrote:people treat America as infallible
have you been to earth?
Muzic

Post by Muzic »

less QQ more pew pew
smoth

Post by smoth »

Strategia wrote:
smokingwreckage wrote:Now, in what year was slavery abolished in the USA
approx.1000 - Hungary abolishes slavery.
1578 - Japan abolishes slavery.
1807 - Great Britain bans the slave trade and begins hunting other nations' slave ships.
1813 - Argentina abolishes slavery.
1823 - Chile abolishes slavery.
1824 - Federal Republic of Central America (e.g. Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua and Costa Rica) abolishes slavery.
1829 - Mexico abolishes slavery.
1833 - Great Britain abolishes slavery.
1847 - Sweden abolishes slavery.
1848 - France and Denmark abolish slavery.
1854 - Gran Colombia (e.g. Ecuador, Colombia, Panama and Venezuela) abolishes slavery.
1855 - Wallachia and Moldavia (e.g. Romania) abolish slavery.
1861 - Repressively czarist Russia abolishes slave-like serfdrom, freeing 20 million people.
1863 - The United States abolishes slavery.

present -

africa still uses slaves to mine diamond for brothas to have they bling on.
saudi arabia, slaves
israelis, slaves
fyi.
baaaaaaaaaaaaw some more.

also who the heck deleted my huggles thread, that thread was needed around here!
tombom

Post by tombom »

smoth wrote:
tombom wrote:people treat America as infallible
have you been to earth?
i said "when", pretty big meaning difference!
smoth

Post by smoth »

k you got a point. My bad.
Strategia

Post by Strategia »

smoth wrote:present -

africa still uses slaves to mine diamond for brothas to have they bling on.
saudi arabia, slaves
israelis, slaves
fyi.

baaaaaaaaaaaaw some more.
I didn't list later abolition or current slavery on purpose. My point was that using America's abolition as a shining example falls flat on its face when you check the facts and it turns out that [sarcasm]OH GOD ALL THOSE NAZIS IN EUROPE ABOLISHED SLAVERY EARLIER. GO FIGURE[/sarcasm]

I'm not interested in taking part in this discussion, but such blatant patriotic historical ignorance needs to be corrected. preferably by death. *twitch*
smoth

Post by smoth »

if you are going to get all pissy about shit america did you guys should rage about manifest destiny. at least find something worth raging over.
Strategia

Post by Strategia »

smoth wrote:if you are going to get all pissy about shit america did you guys should rage about manifest destiny.
So true, reading about it always gives me the creeps.
Sgt Doom

Post by Sgt Doom »

I find it pretty funny how threads related to these topics always play out exactly the same, like it's a scripted forum event or something.
smoth

Post by smoth »

it is the single most shameful and herpaderpa religious thing America has done and while it didn't have the murder spree that the Spanish inquisition did.. fuck dude the blankets.

Andrew Jackson makes me rage and as a kid Chief Joseph was a hero to me.
Snipawolf

Post by Snipawolf »

lolslavery...

Women are treated worse than any other type of generalized group there is, at the moment. They've always been treated like shit.
smoth

Post by smoth »

ah to be young.
Jools
XTA Developer

Post by Jools »

JAZCASH wrote:THIS IS AN EX-PARROT.

"Let's not sit here and bigger about who killed who, this is supposed to be a happy occasion"
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Post by Forboding Angel »

blah blah blah, this is a troll, only a troll. This is a broadcast from the emergency troll system, this is only a troll.
Last edited by Forboding Angel on 24 Jun 2009, 06:38, edited 1 time in total.
smokingwreckage

Post by smokingwreckage »

Kinda cute. Few points:

Nazism and Fascism are different, as you will discover if you actually read about them, sometime.

USA abolishes slavery very late: 1863 yes? Mind you, they're far from the last, slavery carries on worldwide in various guises, with the USSR only closing the last of its forced-labour camps in the 1980s, having "processed" more than 14 million people. French colonial interests in Vietnam and elsewhere were using forced labour up until WW2.

Now my point: during what years did enlightened Europeans either actively assist or refuse to interfere with the gassing of the Jews, and during which years did many countries of the now-EU turn away Jewish refugees from what remains history's most atrocious acts of government-sanctioned mass murder? 1938-1945 roughly?
BigSteve

Post by BigSteve »

[quote="Noruas"]World War 2 is totally America's fault and they should of joined the war sooner.quote]

I don't blame America for not joining the war sooner, the fall of the reich had more to do with hitler losing a huge, huge chunk of his army trying to capture Stalingrad and the British cracking the enigma naval codes, not that the Americans didn't help, you did, just not as much as hollywood makes you think.

Oh and that movie you lot made about the cracking of the Enigma codes... you know, the one where the codebreakers all had American accents... made me wanna punch someone :)

I like Americans though, I was just in california, everyone was so nice, not the buffoons alot of people think, Id definately go back, I had a great time!
Neddie
Community Lead

Post by Neddie »

Wait, what? Damn it. Where did you go?

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”