European Parlament Vote

European Parlament Vote

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

European Parlament Vote

Post by PicassoCT »

Who did you vote for?

I considered going green, to get rid of the foolfuel once and for all. But then i saw, YoHo a Pirate is free, i vote for Pirates!

Besides: Of course i stated whenever asked that it is a complete unimportanted Vote, for a powerless Institution. I mean... one vote can gain Power by ten idiots not voting... which is great. And they still have the "The same voters who voted for you voted for me" argument against local Goverments afterwards.. ;)
[Krogoth86]

Re: European Parlament Vote

Post by [Krogoth86] »

Well I'll kinda keep the habit of not saying who I voted for (i.e. will as I'll be leaving to vote soon). What I can say though is that I'm not going to give my vote to one of the big parties like CDU or SPD (especially not the latter - not that I ever voted for them or "hate" them but after that insulting "Kiddy rage" ad campaign I wouldn't have chosen them even if I would usually have done so). I'll go for one of the smaller parties - I in fact considered the "Pirates" for a while and they imo don't sound too bad but I found someone else which fits better... :wink:
PicassoCT

Post by PicassoCT »

Grey Panthers or the Pink Spiritual Party ? I had to lol a little when i looked a the Bottom of the list.. i admit if there weren┬┤t green or pirates, i would have gone for social democratic party - even if i hated there agree-attempt on the conservative FailCampaign to censor the intertubes in Secret..
KDR_11k
Game Developer

Post by KDR_11k »

Oh, right, gotta vote, gotta make sure the CSU fails the 5% hurdle.
JohannesH

Post by JohannesH »

PicassoCT wrote:Pink Spiritual Party
I would vote for that

But I dont really know for sure who to vote yet... I'll still go vote this evening I think. There are some ok candidates but I don't like their parties - I'd hate if my vote only helped some shitface, who is in the same party, and my candidate wouldnt make it... Dunno, just pick someone, or maybe just draw a dick on the voting ticket.
BaNa

Post by BaNa »

I'm votin green because:

- no pirate party in hungary

- their program is ok, tho i <3 nuclear power

- here the green and the neonazi party are the only 2 parties untainted by 20 years of corruption and nepotism. Obviously, the far right doesnt do it for me, so green it is

- we have "real" elections in a year, the green party being a brand new thing, this is their chance to become known.
Spawn_Retard

Post by Spawn_Retard »

BNP LOL.

Who ever takes this seriously needs to calm down :)
BaNa

Post by BaNa »

holy shit, far right got 14.66% here. As they said "Hungary will not become a second palestine" >_> wtflicious
Warlord Zsinj
Imperial Winter Developer

Post by Warlord Zsinj »

lol, pirate party won a seat
tombom

Post by tombom »

This is fucking horrible. BNP winning two seats? :(
Otherside

Post by Otherside »

this is what happens when only 40 percent of people vote im sure a vast majority of /b/tards voted just for the luls.
PicassoCT

Post by PicassoCT »

Just imagine /b/tards taking over- we definatly need escape caspsules on this planet!
Gota

Post by Gota »

BaNa wrote:holy shit, far right got 14.66% here. As they said "Hungary will not become a second palestine" >_> wtflicious
What did they mean?
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

Gota wrote:
BaNa wrote:holy shit, far right got 14.66% here. As they said "Hungary will not become a second palestine" >_> wtflicious
What did they mean?
This makes no sense, who would occupy hungary?
Gota

Post by Gota »

AF wrote:
Gota wrote:
What did they mean?
This makes no sense, who would occupy hungary?
Didn't know there was anything occupied in Israel..
FLOZi
MC: Legacy & Spring 1944 Developer

Post by FLOZi »

tombom wrote:This is fucking horrible. BNP winning two seats? :(
One of them in my region. 14% BNP vote in my city. :cry: If only the Left vote wasn't split at least 3 ways it wouldn't have happened. Or if more people got off their lazy arses.
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

BNP got less votes than 2004 but voter apathy and a collapse in labour support meant they won

People + protest votes == shooting yourself in the foot
Gota

Post by Gota »

Where are the statistics showing that BNP won cause of low voting percentages and others lost or won cause of it...
Unless you have some hard proof your deligetimizing votes and the people's opinion and world view.
Spawn_Retard

Post by Spawn_Retard »

BNP won 2 seats? holy shit, this is amazing.
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Post by Forboding Angel »

According to its constitution, the BNP is "committed to stemming and reversing the tide of non-white immigration and to restoring, by legal changes, negotiation and consent the overwhelmingly white makeup of the British population that existed in Britain prior to 1948".[15] The BNP also proposes "firm but voluntary incentives for immigrants and their descendants to return home".

Oh lord. I can haz wtf?

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”