Visible

Visible

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

Argh

Visible

Post by Argh »

http://crazymonkeygames.com/Visible.html

Cool, if rough, Flash game design. Most fun I've had with a pure platformer in quite awhile. I won't say how many deaths I had, it's sad, but let's say "over 200" and leave it at that.
Vabor

Re: Visible

Post by Vabor »

Nice idea, but I refuse to play it because of some jumps that require perfect timing, and since this is not a fuck you game, meaning that the point is not for you to die over and over again, I do not enjoy it. I hope they make an easier version of something. I got past the tutorial, but thats about it.
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

Nice Idea, wrecked by GameDesigners taking themselves for the normal Player and overdoing the difficulty, disencluding the rewind back in time function, making it a frustrationcrater like most plattformers outside of nintendo
Argh

Post by Argh »

I agree with all of that. Character needs slightly slower gravitation, and much better collision detection. It gets really, really, really hard on the last three levels :-)
PicassoCT

Post by PicassoCT »

But the Idea is great, it really forces you into thinking twice, before you start the jumpsequenze, memorizing the belower part, planing the moves
Spawn_Retard

Post by Spawn_Retard »

Hmm, not the best game i've ever played lol.
KDR_11k
Game Developer

Post by KDR_11k »

Meh, I've got Chronos Twins for the DS for a tenner yesterday which does the same thing (okay, the lower screen isn't mirrored vertically...) except it's more fun.
zwzsg
Kernel Panic Co-Developer

Post by zwzsg »

Argh wrote:Cool, if rough, Flash game design. Most fun I've had with a pure platformer in quite awhile. I won't say how many deaths I had, it's sad, but let's say "over 200" and leave it at that.
Games shouldn't be about hiding elements and making it as confusing and painful to play as possible.

For a platform game in flash that is pleasant to play, I suggest fancy pants 2 instead.
smoth

Post by smoth »

icy tower is the best platformer I have ever played.
Jish

Post by Jish »

I got bored of this game after the second level
Panda

Post by Panda »

On one of the few times I managed to stay up very late, I played Icy Tower (Lol. I'm a nerd.). I thought that game was great!
PicassoCT

Post by PicassoCT »

Okay, okay, double praise, ultra-praise, monsterpraise, i will try that icytowers..

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”