2nd Try Werewolf - Page 3

2nd Try Werewolf

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

Beherith

Re: 2nd Try Werewolf

Post by Beherith »

Hmm, dunno about the no pming thing; after all in real life mafia version there is no private chat, you could try whispering tho :P
But also, as Bana said, the facial expressions were a dead giveaway there.
Id rather vote for no PMs allowed for villagers.
CarRepairer
Cursed Zero-K Developer

Post by CarRepairer »

I dislike honor system games where I have to rely on the integrity of others not to cheat. It is likely that most of the people around here are good and nice and want a fun game, but we can never be sure that if we set some rules like no PM that some people would violate them for an advantage and we'd never know. Better to eliminate rules like that.

Suggestion: When posting the final list of players, add a few understudies at the end, then request that each player and understudy post in the thread one more time with a "here" or something to be sure that they aren't dead. Missing players can be replaced instantly and the game can commence knowing that people who said "I'm in" a week ago aren't gone now.
SwiftSpear
Classic Community Lead

Post by SwiftSpear »

CarRepairer wrote:I dislike honor system games where I have to rely on the integrity of others not to cheat. It is likely that most of the people around here are good and nice and want a fun game, but we can never be sure that if we set some rules like no PM that some people would violate them for an advantage and we'd never know. Better to eliminate rules like that.

Suggestion: When posting the final list of players, add a few understudies at the end, then request that each player and understudy post in the thread one more time with a "here" or something to be sure that they aren't dead. Missing players can be replaced instantly and the game can commence knowing that people who said "I'm in" a week ago aren't gone now.
Good idea.
Caradhras

Post by Caradhras »

i apply for the werewolf game
Vabor

Post by Vabor »

Im in. Sorry for not being there in the last game. I rage quited on the forum so I wasnt here.
Beherith

Post by Beherith »

SwiftSpear wrote:
CarRepairer wrote:I dislike honor system games where I have to rely on the integrity of others not to cheat. It is likely that most of the people around here are good and nice and want a fun game, but we can never be sure that if we set some rules like no PM that some people would violate them for an advantage and we'd never know. Better to eliminate rules like that.

Good idea.
Dunno, system is still cheatable, even more easily, provided that felix does the same group pm thing as last time.
SwiftSpear
Classic Community Lead

Post by SwiftSpear »

Beherith wrote:
SwiftSpear wrote:

Good idea.
Dunno, system is still cheatable, even more easily, provided that felix does the same group pm thing as last time.
Understudies are decided before the game, they don't get a role if all the players show up. Understudies would be decided by order of posts in the first thread. It's basically "waiting list" players.
Spawn_Retard

Post by Spawn_Retard »

game is going to shit, because no one can stop bawwing about rules being so narrow. Jesus, people need to stop over thinking things.
BaNa

Post by BaNa »

Spawn_Retard wrote:game is going to shit, because no one can stop bawwing about rules being so narrow. Jesus, people need to stop over thinking things.
He's a wolf!
Spawn_Retard

Post by Spawn_Retard »

Last game was a band wagon thread.

Someone was offered to be hung, and everyone just jumped right on it, until the wolfs came in, and randomly the wolf votes got ignored.
Hoi

Post by Hoi »

Becaus most of you are noobs at this game :wink:

Also the first lynch is random...
SwiftSpear
Classic Community Lead

Post by SwiftSpear »

That's reasonably common for the first few turns SR, The best information villagers have to go off of is voting patterns and character changes. When it's so early in the game you really have no good examples of either.
Caradhras

Post by Caradhras »

epic fail?

2days no post
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

Just lock this and change everyone's name colours back to default except mine. Games like this weren't meant for the Spring forums.
Hoi

Post by Hoi »

Nah, let's try one more time.
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

3rd Try coming up!
Hoi

Post by Hoi »

Stfu.
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

Hoi wrote:Stfu.
GtFo.
Regret

Post by Regret »

RAGEBUMP RAGEBUMP RAGEBUMP RAGEBUMP RAGEBUMP RAGEBUMP RAGEBUMP RAGEBUMP RAGEBUMP RAGEBUMP RAGEBUMP RAGEBUMP RAGEBUMP RAGEBUMP RAGEBUMP RAGEBUMP RAGEBUMP RAGEBUMP RAGEBUMP RAGEBUMP RAGEBUMP RAGEBUMP RAGEBUMP RAGEBUMP RAGEBUMP RAGEBUMP RAGEBUMP RAGEBUMP RAGEBUMP RAGEBUMP RAGEBUMP
SwiftSpear
Classic Community Lead

Post by SwiftSpear »

Hmmm, Felix disappeared? I can run the game if he doesn't show up in the next couple days.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”