Dogs scheme

Dogs scheme

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

manored

Dogs scheme

Post by manored »

I was playing a game with my mother's dog where I basically throw one of his toys to the other side of the room while holding him with the other hand (my mother's dog is quite small), then I hold him with both hands and release him, but catch him back then he is going to start running and then release him again. One time he started licking my hand after a few attempts, and then I let my guard down he took off :)
Lumpy

Re: Dogs scheme

Post by Lumpy »

manored

Post by manored »

My brothers has turtles, but turtles are kinda stupid... they took like 7 years to understand that me and my brother are the ones that feed then so they run after us whenever possible... but they dont know what to do then they reach us :)
nemppu

Post by nemppu »

Columbus

Post by Columbus »

Oooh! Get a huge boa snake, like me! They're AWESOME! mine is over 2 meters long and only 3 years old, he eats like TWICE a MONTH!
manored

Post by manored »

You are wasting rats. It could be eating twice a year.
SinbadEV

Post by SinbadEV »

I saw this boa eat a gazel or wildebeest or somthing like that on the TV and the guy said the snake wouldn't have to eat for over a year...

maybe he's just feeding it small mice... maybe you should try puppies or kittens... they are usually available free in cardboard boxes on the side of the road and you can make your own just by getting a female cat or dog and not neutering it...

That was a joke BTW... don't feed your snake cats or dogs... It's sad that I have to say that.... but this is the Internet.
manored

Post by manored »

Its not sad for the snake :)
Columbus

Post by Columbus »

Good thing that there are many stray pets around here :P
lurker

Post by lurker »

SinbadEV wrote:That was a joke BTW... don't feed your snake cats or dogs... It's sad that I have to say that.... but this is the Internet.
Well obviously you don't feed it animals up for adoption, but what's wrong with using small cats/dogs rather than rats?
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Post by Forboding Angel »

rats = rodent
cats/dogs = mammals + domestication

(Yes I'm aware that a rat is a mammal, that was kinda assumed, domestication of rats hawever seems to somewhat questionable)

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”