EXAMS OVER!!!

EXAMS OVER!!!

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

Relative

EXAMS OVER!!!

Post by Relative »

I've got 3-4 months to wait until my results come through and go uni. So in the mean time I've got of lots and lots of .... no plans...

WTF do I do now? :shock:
Cabbage

Re: EXAMS OVER!!!

Post by Cabbage »

Drugs
SinbadEV

Post by SinbadEV »

Write a Novel
Snipawolf

Post by Snipawolf »

Get a job, perhaps. Never hurts having a little bit of cash to spend.
Sleksa

Post by Sleksa »

Snipawolf wrote:Get A LOT OF BEER, perhaps. Never hurts having a little bit of BEER to spend.
Snipawolf

Post by Snipawolf »

How do you get beer with no money?

Mooch off friends, duh.
Relative

Post by Relative »

Sleksa wrote:
Snipawolf wrote:Get A LOT OF BEER, perhaps. Never hurts having a little bit of BEER to spend.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15083&p=285786#p285786
Otherside

Post by Otherside »

work in a bar ?? :P
Final

Post by Final »

Ketamine.
Panda

Post by Panda »

Explore the university by looking at what kinds of extracurricular programs it has to offer, Exercise, find information on registration, look for financial aid (you may want to travel for some of your classes one day and textbooks are expensive), get school supplies and be sure you have all of the things you might need in order to go to the university (good shoes, booksack, etc.), get a job, hang out with friends and family (going away party, you may not see them as much once you go), earn some extra cash to spend while in school.
Neddie
Community Lead

Post by Neddie »

Do something new every day.
tombom

Post by tombom »

get a job. please.
Aun

Post by Aun »

Beer. Lots and lots of beer. You'll need the training for uni.
Michilus_nimbus

Post by Michilus_nimbus »

Fufnakel
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

moooomins!
imbaczek

Post by imbaczek »

Final wrote:Ketamine.
Vutskits et al from Geneva showed that short-term exposure of cultures to ketamine at concentrations of > or =20 microg/ml leads to a significant cell loss of differentiated cells and that non-cell death-inducing concentrations of ketamine (10 microg/ml) can still initiate long-term alterations of dendritic arbor in differentiated neurons, including dendritic retraction and branching point elimination. They also demonstrated that chronic (>24 h) administration of ketamine at concentrations as low as 0.01 microg/ml can interfere with the maintenance of dendritic arbor architecture. These results raise the possibility that chronic exposure to low, subanesthetic concentrations of ketamine, while not affecting cell survival, could still impair neuronal morphology and thus might lead to dysfunctions of neural networks.
gl hf
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

Another Doctor DoLittle on the Approach - Kentamin isn´t the Real Thing. And don´t buy textbooks. Buy an E-Reader and get a good Camera- Snapshot, Sideturn, Snapeshot- Return of the Book to the Libary (or) a the richer Friend..

My little Hint, really try out already what you want to study- spares you wasted months of studytime. No use to study into a direction you detest just for the money.

In all other Cases for having free Time, my Advice- read Books, read Essays or write.
Michilus_nimbus

Post by Michilus_nimbus »

Michilus_nimbus wrote:Fufnakel
Scrap that, you are not worthy.
SinbadEV

Post by SinbadEV »

PicassoCT wrote:
Another Doctor DoLittle on the Approach - Kentamin isn´t the Real Thing. And don´t buy textbooks. Buy an E-Reader and get a good Camera- Snapshot, Sideturn, Snapeshot- Return of the Book to the Libary (or) a the richer Friend..

My little Hint, really try out already what you want to study- spares you wasted months of studytime. No use to study into a direction you detest just for the money.

In all other Cases for having free Time, my Advice- read Books, read Essays or write.
Also, if you end up with a textbook that you can't get other ways... just shop around online as a Campus store is probably the worst place EVER to buy textbooks... Online or Former students are a good place to start.
Panda

Post by Panda »

PicassoCT wrote:

I agree that trying out what you want to study is important. You could talk to people in the field that you want to go into and see what their job is like to determine if that's what you really want to do. Most college students end up changing their majors several times and end up staying in school longer than they had too all because they didn't look into the field that they were going into.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”