Ronald Jenkees - Awesome Music - Page 2

Ronald Jenkees - Awesome Music

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

SwiftSpear
Classic Community Lead

Re: Ronald Jenkees - Awesome Music

Post by SwiftSpear »

Not enough good mixers post on youtube TBH. Like I say, the smartest thing jenkees did was posting on youtube. The mixing community is flooded with stuff like his, but on youtube it's a rarity.

I mean seriously though, wasp is almost as good, and there are hoards of these guys who do absolutely amazing stuff on newgrounds audio. Jenkees is probably a better pianist then most of them... but take Khuskan for example, who I know is an excellent pianist in his own right, and IMO a better overall mixer. At least he certainly reaches into a more dynamic style, and does alot more generas.

I used to do some mixing myself... I was never very good, but I know the difference between a great mixer and a less good mixer when I see one.
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

Convinced
REVENGE

Post by REVENGE »

SwiftSpear wrote:Not enough good mixers post on youtube TBH. Like I say, the smartest thing jenkees did was posting on youtube. The mixing community is flooded with stuff like his, but on youtube it's a rarity.

I mean seriously though, wasp is almost as good, and there are hoards of these guys who do absolutely amazing stuff on newgrounds audio. Jenkees is probably a better pianist then most of them... but take Khuskan for example, who I know is an excellent pianist in his own right, and IMO a better overall mixer. At least he certainly reaches into a more dynamic style, and does alot more generas.

I used to do some mixing myself... I was never very good, but I know the difference between a great mixer and a less good mixer when I see one.
FUCK

That shit is good, but I wish they would either get or be given more exposure.
SwiftSpear
Classic Community Lead

Post by SwiftSpear »

It should be telling enough that pretty much any song on newgrounds rated above 4 is better then some of the professional commercial music I've heard played on TV.
tombom

Post by tombom »

It should be telling enough that pretty much any song on newgrounds rated above 4 is better then some of the professional commercial music I've heard played on TV.
1) i have no idea what you are watching
2) most good music isn't going to be played on tv or on commercial radio because they're usually designed for lcd stuff
3) most internet music made by FLASH SUPERSTARS sucks sorry
SwiftSpear
Classic Community Lead

Post by SwiftSpear »

Newgrounds audio is very very rarely made by flash artists. It's just been picked up as the primary mixer sharing system since it's pretty much the only place that does it.

Seriously, it's like the deviant art of music.
I2:Isaacment_Day

Post by I2:Isaacment_Day »

SwiftSpear wrote:generas.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”