The meaning of life

The meaning of life

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

manored

The meaning of life

Post by manored »

THE MEANING OF LIFE

In the beggining, there was nothing but the 3 gods and the universe they lived upon. but then they caused a world
to be born, a square-shaped world surrounded by invisible walls of mysticical strengh that tough didnt had much success due
to their 10cm heigth, and behind then endless oblivon that you could step upon, altough stepping in the oblivon was
forbidden by the laws of the supreme being, who would imediatly send to offender to a infinity improbability vortex. Then
each god striked the land with a almight pilar of unknow matter, that you could see but not touch, and atop then
strange symbols that could not be understood as there existed none to try.

The being acknoledged that he was capable of tough, and that he was capable of receiving information sent by information
receivers that received information from somewhere. the information he received indicated that he was something, made of
something, somewhere also made of something and sometime wich could not be measured. The being then noticed that the most
vital information was lacking: what now? after a randow amount of time of reasonless tough, the being decided to do randow
things until he discovered what to do with himself.

He noticed that part of the something he was could be moved. He moved it in various ways to see if the meaning of live poped
out of somewhere: It didnt. He experimented moving other mobile parts of himself and again failed to discover the meaning of
life, but made the important discover of that then he moved certain of his parts in a certain way, he was capable of moving
the wholitude of his something, and then he moved the wholitude of his something in a certain way, he noticed that
independently of how he moved there was something trying to move him in a certain direction all the time, and due to the
pull of this force he was capable of changing his position in relation to this force from what he decided to call
"standing" to what he decided to call "With my face stuck on the ground". That was, off course, after he decided to call
his face face and the ground ground. after using his recently named arms and legs to return to the standing position, he
discovered that he could move around winhout leaving the standing position, what was good, since then he assumed the "with
my face stuck in the ground "position he had discovered a possible change that could happen to him that seemed bad due to
something inside him called "Instinct of self-preservation". He decided to call that new ability "walking"

He started to walk to nowhere in particular, in hopes of finding the meaning of his life, but altough he failed again he
made the important discover of that what his "vision" saw was related to his existence and the existence of other things, as
then the something "green" that the "feet" were walking upon ended, he lost his ability to not be pulled by "the force" and
colided with the ground with increased strengh, what caused him loads of "damage". He decided to see if he was capable of
doing other things, and discovered that he could launch "laser" from his arm, that did "holes" in the ground, "rocks" and
"trees". He experimented doing a lot of holes with the laser, but didnt discovered the meaning of life, so he decided to
test out his "d-gun". He was amazed to see that the "d-gun" launched shining "yellow" spheres that caused "stuff" to vanish
upon contact. but it also didnt teached him the meaning of life, and he soon became unable to d-gun and it seemed to had
some relation to his sensor that indicated "energy": it was saying that he had no energy left. The being then decided to
move on to the next "ability", that he named "Anti-matter bomb". He tested it. Then one of his sensors reported that there
were 10 left. 10 left to what? 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, At this point the being was really excited to see what would be next,

Life Lessons:
1. Antimatter bombs suck
2. Dont search the meaning of life
MightySheep

Re: The meaning of life

Post by MightySheep »

Art & Modelling

Discuss stuff that have to be discussed, like art, modelling and the Meaning of Life
Your in the wrong forum.
manored

Post by manored »

I TOLD YOU TO NOT SEARCH THE MEANING OF LIFE!
Aether_0001

Post by Aether_0001 »

MightySheep wrote:
Art & Modelling

Discuss stuff that have to be discussed, like art, modelling and the Meaning of Life
Your in the wrong forum.
+

I TOLD YOU TO NOT SEARCH THE MEANING OF LIFE!

=

how does that relate?
manored

Post by manored »

manored wrote: Life Lessons:
1. Antimatter bombs suck
2. >Dont search the meaning of life<
Wolf-In-Exile

Post by Wolf-In-Exile »

The answer is: 42.
smoth

Post by smoth »

life is a sport drink it up.
ralphie

Post by ralphie »

I figured i'd see a "42" by the third post. I was dissapointed to see it only weighed in a number 5. Dissapointing guys, this is a pretty fresh catchphrase.
Otherside

Post by Otherside »

life is great till u get FALCON PUNCHED!!! in the face
Archangel of Death

Post by Archangel of Death »

Dolphin Slash > Falcon Punch. 8)

Though I still haven't pre-decided whether I am going to be a Marth addict like for SSM, an Ike addict cause he is just cooler, or a Pit addict because he is looking to be just an awesome aerialist.
SLizer

Post by SLizer »

forty.two
rattle
Damned Developer

Post by rattle »

9001 and thanks for all the fish.
tombom

Post by tombom »

ralphie wrote:I figured i'd see a "42" by the third post. I was dissapointed to see it only weighed in a number 5. Dissapointing guys, this is a pretty fresh catchphrase.
TOTALLY

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”