where are they now? - Page 2

where are they now?

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

DZHIBRISH

Post by DZHIBRISH »

gonna suck just like far cry sucked...playing crysis is like watching a popular action movie.. its dumb and hollow...
Its funny how these games are rated mature for all their gore but have such childish plots..
Crysis is gonna be like bioshock....hype+gfx...enjoy..
pintle

Post by pintle »

My Gpu seems to have been cooked beyond the point of being able to play spring.

Once i insure my motorbike and buy new helmet/jacket/all the rest ima start saving for a new machine
1v0ry_k1ng

Post by 1v0ry_k1ng »

i asked encase there was another awesome game everyone was flocking to to check out but apparently not.
Otherside

Post by Otherside »

1v0ry_k1ng wrote:i asked encase there was another awesome game everyone was flocking to to check out but apparently not.
more awesome than spring dusnt exist

it would only happen if chris taylor dropped the supreme com development team joined the spring community

and together made the real TA2
Snipawolf

Post by Snipawolf »

Otherside wrote:
1v0ry_k1ng wrote:i asked encase there was another awesome game everyone was flocking to to check out but apparently not.
more awesome than spring dusnt exist

it would only happen if chris taylor dropped the supreme com development team joined the spring community

and together made the real TA2
Huh? Together? Incase you haven't noticed, 99.9% of alphabet soup modders can't model, texture, and script a half-ass tank, nonetheless one that would look good in Spring, or a commercial game.

3DO's do not count, because they didn't even make the textures.
Satirik
Lobby Developer

Post by Satirik »

DZHIBRISH wrote:gonna suck just like far cry sucked...playing crysis is like watching a popular action movie.. its dumb and hollow...
Its funny how these games are rated mature for all their gore but have such childish plots..
Crysis is gonna be like bioshock....hype+gfx...enjoy..
crysis is good ... the armor features are pretty cool, the physic add a lot and the ai is very good

playing like in commando, cloaking and HS, i like that, and you were limited in far cry by mysterious helicpter killing you each time you tried to take another way etc but crysis shouldn't be like this
DZHIBRISH

Post by DZHIBRISH »

satirik you missed my point completly.nvm.i didnt expect people to comment on it cause im sure 99%wil diasgree.just like 99 %will disagree that blockbusting action movies are dumb and shalow.
DemO

Post by DemO »

Whatever. Popular action movies are popular for a reason - they are good entertainment. Isn't that what you look for in a game?
flop

Post by flop »

me and det are the only pros that still play 1v1 actively :'<
BigSteve

Post by BigSteve »

I stopped playing after the latest update as I cant get through a game without crashing these days.
jackalope

Post by jackalope »

I graduated, got a macbook and moved to Asia.
Comp1337

Post by Comp1337 »

What i care about most in a game is that i have a good time playing it. Crysis did that for me. Im buying it on release
SwiftSpear
Classic Community Lead

Post by SwiftSpear »

Comp1337 wrote:What i care about most in a game is that i have a good time playing it. Crysis did that for me. Im buying it on release
BLASPHEME! WHAT KIND OF GAMING FAN CARES ABOUT GAMEPLAY >:(
Comp1337

Post by Comp1337 »

sry i will go play SC

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”