Legal action to take vs. illegals... - Page 5

Legal action to take vs. illegals...

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

smoth

Post by smoth »

lathan all you are going to get in posts like this are trolls who go, LOL SOUTHERN RACIST.

You should know that by now.
LathanStanley

Post by LathanStanley »

smoth wrote:lathan all you are going to get in posts like this are trolls who go, LOL SOUTHERN RACIST.

You should know that by now.
I know, its just, if nothing is ever said, anywhere, nothing is ever done, anywhere... :(
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Post by Forboding Angel »

Hating people that break our laws does not make you a racist. It isn't our fault that most II's are mexican, that said. I hate II's, but as a people I really like mexicans.

When I lived in california naturally most of my friends were mexicans (Legal Immigrants or naturalized citizens) and I still miss the warmth of their kindness and friendship towards me.

Funny thing is, Legal immigrants Hate II's more than born citizens do.
smoth

Post by smoth »

the spring forum is not the right place, most people here are not americans anyway. You need to be writing your local politicians, organizing groups of people to stand against it.

believe me, if a couple 1000 people say we will vote against you if you do not do something those whor.... I mean politicians will have to answer to you.
LathanStanley

Post by LathanStanley »

smoth wrote:the spring forum is not the right place, most people here are not americans anyway. You need to be writing your local politicians, organizing groups of people to stand against it.

believe me, if a couple 1000 people say we will vote against you if you do not do something those whor.... I mean politicians will have to answer to you.

hehee no kiddin :P

maybe I should start posting on Ford Truck Enthusiasts more often... 90% of those guys are in the NRA allready.. :lol:
smoth

Post by smoth »

correct, but you need to avoid the whole let's kill them talk.

NO right minded politician is going to get behind that. Attack the issue from a different angle. Killing people is a terribly unpopular idea.
LathanStanley

Post by LathanStanley »

Forboding Angel wrote:Hating people that break our laws does not make you a racist. It isn't our fault that most II's are mexican, that said. I hate II's, but as a people I really like mexicans.

When I lived in california naturally most of my friends were mexicans (Legal Immigrants or naturalized citizens) and I still miss the warmth of their kindness and friendship towards me.

Funny thing is, Legal immigrants Hate II's more than born citizens do.
I just say I'm racist from time to time, so they will stop calling me, and just laugh, and maybe listen to me...

but yes, you should hate them too, anyone who comes here, breaks our laws, hurts ALL of us.

even software pirates... :oops: (yeah, that means me too, though I prolly don't pirate as bad as the majority of people :roll: )
LathanStanley

Post by LathanStanley »

smoth wrote:correct, but you need to avoid the whole let's kill them talk.

NO right minded politician is going to get behind that. Attack the issue from a different angle. Killing people is a terribly unpopular idea.
well yeah, but its the most effective solution.. :P
(hehehe)
smoth

Post by smoth »

not really, hate breeds more hate.
LathanStanley

Post by LathanStanley »

smoth wrote:not really, hate breeds more hate.
well if there's none of em left to hate, hate wins :twisted:

but no, in all seriousness..

seriously, if we jailed the illegal immigrant crime commiting idiots, and charged them money to go home, or put them through hell here... I bet it fixes the problem... :wink:
Fanger
Expand & Exterminate Developer

Post by Fanger »

no that does nothing to fix the problem.. to hell with jailing them here.. not only did they now committ a crime against our citizens, but now we have to pay to keep them in a nice jail cell.. hell no dude.. hell no..

Why this illegal immigrant topic causes any debate is beyond me at all.. am I the only one who sees this as a very cut and dried issue..?

There is a simple 5 step process to solve this problem..

Step 1: Secure the borders, find out how, why, where, who, and what is making it so people can get into and out of America so easily (and not just along the mexican border), but everywhere, because seriously it might not just be mexicans sneaking in to do stuff. Once you know what the problem is, fix the problem thus making it no longer easy or simple for people to cross the border.. if this mandates a wall, or increased patrols, or something else then so be it..

Step 2: Take a look at the current legal immigration methods, if people are coming in so much illegally, then there may be a problem with these methods. People generally take the path of least resistance, and if legal methods are convoluted difficult or overblown, then perhaps streamlining, tweaking or something needs to be done to figure out if there is any current problems with this area..

Step 3: Once step 1 and step 2 are good to go, identify all persons who are here illegally, take a consensus of em, and start figuring out what to do with the lot of them, either allow them to legally immigrate, deport them, or so on and so forth.. additionally make sure we ENFORCE the laws against legal immigration..

Step 4: ????

Step 5: Profit!

Seriously people its that simple, this is a cut and dried issue, people are here illegally,ILLEGALLY for those of you who dont seem to understand that word, it means that they are here against the LAW, or the RULES.. these people are breaking the RULES.. regardless of whether the rules are fair or not, they are breaking them and thusly they must be dealt with. If the rules are incorrect then they need to be looked at and fixed, but until then.. YOU ENFORCE YOUR RULES... This entire administration and several previous ones, have a massive case of not RTFM.. seriously someone needs to tell the government to RTFM.. (which in their case is the Constitution of the United States)..

Beyond this there is NOTHING to debate.. this is a 1+1=2 issue.. not a wierd moral issue, or a queer philisophical issue.. its a rules issue.. like stealing is illegal, or rape is illegal..
smoth

Post by smoth »

as a rule, zaz should be added to all walls as well.
Fanger
Expand & Exterminate Developer

Post by Fanger »

smoth U lied about 4chan
its not up..
smoth

Post by smoth »

it was I browsed it.

Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Post by Forboding Angel »

Fanger wrote:no that does nothing to fix the problem.. to hell with jailing them here.. not only did they now committ a crime against our citizens, but now we have to pay to keep them in a nice jail cell.. hell no dude.. hell no..

Why this illegal immigrant topic causes any debate is beyond me at all.. am I the only one who sees this as a very cut and dried issue..?

Step 1: Secure the borders, find out how, why, where, who, and what is making it so people can get into and out of America so easily (and not just along the mexican border), but everywhere, because seriously it might not just be mexicans sneaking in to do stuff. Once you know what the problem is, fix the problem thus making it no longer easy or simple for people to cross the border.. if this mandates a wall, or increased patrols, or something else then so be it..

Step 2: Take a look at the current legal immigration methods, if people are coming in so much illegally, then there may be a problem with these methods. People generally take the path of least resistance, and if legal methods are convoluted difficult or overblown, then perhaps streamlining, tweaking or something needs to be done to figure out if there is any current problems with this area..

Step 3: Once step 1 and step 2 are good to go, identify all persons who are here illegally, take a consensus of em, and start figuring out what to do with the lot of them, either allow them to legally immigrate, deport them, or so on and so forth.. additionally make sure we ENFORCE the laws against legal immigration..

Seriously people its that simple, this is a cut and dried issue, people are here illegally,ILLEGALLY for those of you who dont seem to understand that word, it means that they are here against the LAW, or the RULES.. these people are breaking the RULES.. regardless of whether the rules are fair or not, they are breaking them and thusly they must be dealt with. If the rules are incorrect then they need to be looked at and fixed, but until then.. YOU ENFORCE YOUR RULES... This entire administration and several previous ones, have a massive case of not RTFM.. seriously someone needs to tell the government to RTFM.. (which in their case is the Constitution of the United States)..

Beyond this there is NOTHING to debate.. this is a 1+1=2 issue.. not a wierd moral issue, or a queer philisophical issue.. its a rules issue.. like stealing is illegal, or rape is illegal..
^^^ I think this post wraps up the entire debate quite nicely.
manored

Post by manored »

It sumarizes how to solve the problem of illegal imigration, but the issue of whenever those people should be autorized to enter legally or not is still up. I think that it is better for the country as a whole (population = power), tough it might cause unhappiness to USA people (Like the security problem Smooth spoke about).

Makes me wonder about the "good for the nation" X "good for the people" balance. I mean, should we aim for the growth of our nation or the happiness of our people? Because it seens that if you look for the people you get raped by the power-hungry nations while if you look for the power it becomes useless to be powerfull since you dont enjoy it... In the end maybe it comes down to the spiritual X material issue... or maybe im being too filosofic... :)

I think that the ultimate solution is to have the whole world be a single nation, then power wont be needed and everone will be able to be happy, but until that day power will be needed to keep ourselfes alive... Maybe countries should continue to care about their power only until the day of unification arrives?
smoth

Post by smoth »

smoth wrote:it was I browsed it.

LathanStanley

Post by LathanStanley »

dammit, smoth, quit trying to can my thread. :x
cong06

Post by cong06 »

LathanStanley wrote:dammit, smoth, quit trying to can my thread. :x
hehe. can...

ad-block works.
Felix the Cat

Post by Felix the Cat »

Forboding Angel wrote:
Fanger wrote:no that does nothing to fix the problem.. to hell with jailing them here.. not only did they now committ a crime against our citizens, but now we have to pay to keep them in a nice jail cell.. hell no dude.. hell no..

^^^ I think this post wraps up the entire debate quite nicely.
It wraps up the debate quite nicely if you are debating with your conservative friends as to how best to get the Joses out of our proud Aryan nation.

It doesn't wrap up the debate if you don't fall into that category.

I hate to break it to you, but some of us are not "conservatives" in the twisted modern American sense of the word. For you it may be a clear, cut-and-dry, move on to getting rid of the hom'sexuals and putting the Ten Commandments in public schools issue. For many, the issue is much more difficult, weighing the economic/political practicality and relative morality of each alternative. Some of us care much less about laws and much more about ethics and morality. (Easy example: pot is illegal; I smoke pot; I couldn't give the left side of a flying rat's ass what some old men 1000 miles away want me to do.)

I'll admit that my opinion is rather radical, and rather radically opposite of the "conservative" viewpoint. I feel that anyone who wishes to immigrate to the US should be allowed to do so, provided that he or she pass a health exam and have little to no criminal record. Then again, this is consistent with my other views - abolish Social Security, abolish Medicare/Medicaid, abolish welfare, end all wealth redistribution programs including the progressive income tax, and the like. Under the current system, I'll admit that allowing mass immigration would put an incredible strain on our budgetary resources; in fact, I'd rather that we legalize all immigration so that said budgetary resources collapse and rather spectacularly demonstrate what a horrible fucking idea wealth redistribution is.

tl;dr version: I don't give a fuck what the laws say; this is about deeper issues than some overly technical words written by old men thousands of miles away in order to enslave us to their wills.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”