New "Locked" Catchphrase Collection

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

Lets just invent some new Slogans for closing a Thread!

How about:

Nothing to see here... ! DoH!

Better Exampel:
"Prase of denied Entrance used in Shooters for Fake Doors, six Letters, first One is L..."

This Boards is Steampowered - uncontrolled Flamez lead to boiler explosion.. Locked

Give me a L, Give me O, Give me a C, Give me a K - hey, nobody replys.. okay, in this Case Locked for Lameness..

Sorry, Guys i have a bet runing on one of the winning Flamewarriors, and i need that Money - Locked

You can find better ones!
Snipawolf

Re: New "Locked" Catchphrase Collection

Post by Snipawolf »

PicassoCT wrote:This Boards is Steampowered - uncontrolled Flamez lead to boiler explosion.. Locked
LMFAO, this one is hilarious!

edit: If its a jab at Steam... >.>
Tobi
Spring Developer

Post by Tobi »

TLTBIBTL
Snipawolf

Post by Snipawolf »

^ Whazzat mean.. I tried to guess but it hurt my head thinkin of tards at school and on myspace :wink:
Peet
Malcontent

Re: New "Locked" Catchphrase Collection

Post by Peet »

PicassoCT wrote:Sorry, Guys i have a bet runing on one of the winning Flamewarriors, and i need that Money - Locked
LOL that one is win.
KingRaptor
Zero-K Developer

Post by KingRaptor »

Last Post!

or

Tell me why
this conversation sucks so bad
Tell me why
there's always flames to be had
Tell me why
now Tobi has it locked and
I want it that way!

Ok, maybe not.

Ah yes...

Felix the Cat

Post by Felix the Cat »

Fanger wrote:This fails, How many of these stupid threads do we have to have before everyone realizes that POLITICAL DISCUSSION is fail. Look all of you are coming to this thread with preconcieved OPINIONS not facts, you dont have anything to discuss. You are already convinced of your own rightness and you have come here to tell the other doofuses that they are wrong and you are right, you have not come here to try and hash out how it ought to be, or discuss anything, you will not be swayed. This is not a discussion, we cant have a Political discussion. This community has issues discussing mods, and you people want to try and discuss something as controversial and inflamitory as politics. This is ridiculous, can we just ban this sort of discussion, it does nothing but degenerate into flame wars. I have seen several dozen political discussion threads crop up, and NOT a single one has been a civil discussion of anything, in the end they were all angry rants. In such a small secular community discussion of anything is difficult, discussion of something so polarizing as politics is tantimount to fail. Just lock this, it is not going to get anywhere, nothing is being discussed... Perhaps can we ban political discussion, or rename this section to off-topic arguments/flamewars and occasional silly stuff..
edit. Alternative copypasta would be anything said by emmanuel.
jellyman

Post by jellyman »

What rhymes with rock?
This topic is not on my list. Go forth from my presence to darkness and gnashing of teeth.
To be or not to be. That is the question. But not in this thread.
Fly my monkeys. Fly. Sieze this thread and bring it to me now.
You see a Moderator. Moderator casts Power Word Lock.
Time for this thread to sleep. It will not awake until kissed by a handsome Commander.
smoth

Post by smoth »

hmmmmmmmm..

I DO NOT HABEEB!
PARTY VAN!
Felix the Cat

Post by Felix the Cat »

DO NOT WANT

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”