First of all, before certain of you start claim that I'm just nagging on all the hard work, Spring is a really explicit thing. Good looking, nice working and extremely cool, so don't whine that I whine. Now to the point...
- After using the FPS mode once, the camera drops whatever cool mode it had before where it was actually usable and converts to something so aggravating I felt an urge to set my bed on fire... hope my neigbours won't complain. It's impossible to enjoy the game with the distorted settings that emerge after "c". Every time you press forward or backward you move in the direction you are looking, and have to use backspace every other second to get around anywhere on the map.
- Just as I presumed, the terrain deformation is brutal to say the least. Going Vehicle Plant is completely pointless, since no vehicles could even dream of passing the rubble created by a flash and six MTs.
- Where the hell does my energy go? I built solar after solar, but the E spending kept jumping to slightly above my income all the time. This made absolutely no sense. Sometimes, I get a heavy heavy surplus, but most of the time, it's empty and no matter if I just completed a geo, I don't actually gain any resources.
- Arm con. kbots unfold so slow that the started building vanishes before the poor thing is ready to build. Therefore, one of my bots only managed to build two solars out of eight, not to mention how (dis)efficient the MT engineers were. Especially if they wanted to reclaim a tree before starting (and had to first fold in and then unfold).
- Why StarCraft clicking? Is it built in? I hate using right button to issue orders and while some like that, TA had a function to switch inbetween to make both happy.
- I enabled shadows in the settings, yet shadows remain to be seen on my screen.
- Not really a bug, but someone in this forum claimed that con units level the ground underneath the new buildings. They don't.
- The invisible line of sight was quite annoying.
- XTA? I don't want to play XTA. Rockos killing solars in three quick shots simply isn't fun. One rocko in the enemy base is so highly effective that it's not even funny and the Bertha Guardians are... autotargetting? How do we add OTA or custom mods?