Where did the post counters go?

Various things about Spring that do not fit in any of the other forums listed below, including forum rules.

Moderator: Moderators

aGorm

Post by aGorm »

Where did the post counters go? How will I be easly able to keep a Tab on Alantai if you get rid of it? Or was it just that some of us had higher post counts than you guys? :-)

Please put them back up!

aGorm
WillRiker

Post by WillRiker »

me thinks it will stop certain people "spaming". although no one ive seen here does so.
Archangel of Death

Post by Archangel of Death »

I think removing the post counter was a good idea. It just came up to many times as a point of contention in to many topics. It is also what Alantai claimed as his basis for being and owning the forum. I doubt it will stop him from making that claim currently, but hopefully it will prevent it from resurfacing later.
aGorm

Post by aGorm »

It will hardly stop it beacuse, well we dont have to look there.

Alantai Firestar - 488
aGorm - 246 (247 after this...)
[K.B.] Napalm Cobra - 203

WillRiker has to get an hounrable mention for his 132... although half of them are 3 words long...

Its nice to be able to see who reads and post alot because you can pick out the members that arnt here a lot and be nice to them. If i see a guy with 3 posts and he makes a valid point i jump in and defend him (or her). Cause thats a nice thing to do and also Alantai Firestar did it for me. Otherwise you slag of someone thats just joined and dont get your kidding around and you lose a valuble customer.

Thats was just my resoning anyway.

aGorm
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

Well I laid claim to thsi forum because I was at war with it and any person in war will lay claim to their enemies territory. And it wasnt ym post count I sued to justify it btu rather the fact that I had nearly a fifth of all the posts on this forum. Take me and my posts away and you've ripped hte heart out of 3 quarters of the threads, which would lie undecipherable jumping from one topic tot he enxt with nod iscernable logic save those who posted them and watched when I was present.

I think the post counts shouldnt have been destroyed but I do think we should at least see them in profiles.
[K.B.] Napalm Cobra

Post by [K.B.] Napalm Cobra »

Please stop and read through your posts alantai! Its getting to the point of being rediculous.
jouninkomiko

Post by jouninkomiko »

it wasn't your post count but the fact that you've made 1/4 of the posts? that makes no sense

Return to “General Discussion”