you guys okay?

you guys okay?

Various things about Spring that do not fit in any of the other forums listed below, including forum rules.

Moderator: Moderators

Noruas
XTA Developer

you guys okay?

Post by Noruas »

according to the news, you guys just been haxxored, however there has been no official updates, can you please verify for comfort that the spring engine has not been deleted or lost
jouninkomiko

Post by jouninkomiko »

things are going strong.
Mars Keeper

Post by Mars Keeper »

jouninkomiko wrote:things are going strong.
That´s nice to hear. Hopefuly we can see a new video soon(wink wink).
sparkyhodgo

Post by sparkyhodgo »

Your fans like news! Give us news updates, even if it's just "I got drunk last night and made a metal-extracting Krogoth with a D-gun and wings. Also, he's purple."
BlackLiger

Post by BlackLiger »

W00T? Thatsa unit? I thought that was just SJ in a purple suit hiding in 1 of the screenies :P
sparkyhodgo

Post by sparkyhodgo »

Apparently my hint didn't work so well.

Could we please have a news update, even if all you have to say is "all units now wear cheese hats"?
aGorm

Post by aGorm »

You know the whole idea of having a mutator featutre like in UT games. Well, that cheese hat thing could realy work. Not just for pee wees, but everyone. Have it as a mutator, and then every unit becomes realy hard to damage, and they all have cheese hats. That would be so much fun...

aGorm
zwzsg
Kernel Panic Co-Developer

Post by zwzsg »

http://wormhole.tauniverse.com/index.php?page=tajokes <- contains Cheese Helmet Peewee

Yes, it would be good to have some news, if only to push down the "Haxxored" announcement, which has been the first thing one going to http://spring.clan-sy.com see for quite some time.
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

Yah, there are people just arriving here today and yesterday thinking that the haxxoring incident happened this week

Return to “General Discussion”