Is Alantai Firestar dead?

Various things about Spring that do not fit in any of the other forums listed below, including forum rules.

Moderator: Moderators

Yes
77%
No
23%

Total votes: 13

Gabba

Post by Gabba »

Given that his posts make less and less sense and are not in context, that he starts writing in half-understandable French (trust me), randomly PM'ing everybody, and that his avatars get more and more psychotic, I believe that Alantai Firestart has been dead for a while. What posts his messages is a pre-programmed bot that controls a thousand computers and is set to spam these forums for the next 1000 years. Kind of like Osama Bin Laden's video tapes. Obviously, this program tries to cover up the facts.

Have I uncovered a sinister truth? Voice your opinion. The way Alantai replies to this thread and others should be an obvious proof that he's in fact a bot.
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

muhahahahahahah

I am no bot, I reserve my bots for msn, untill some future date where I unleash them and they wreak carnage on the world.

However I wonder how people will vote, I voted none of the above =D
Maybe I should release a forum bot someday
aGorm

Post by aGorm »

I have, unfortunatly, talked to him on MSN, and hence know that he is real and exists. However it is entirly possible he has finaly filped. Hes been on the verge of a breakdown since the day one. He clearly has an unstable mind.

aDock
BlackLiger

Post by BlackLiger »

Unfortunatly, i am forced to agree with aGorm's unqualified psychological assesment, and follow it up with my semi-quialified assesment.

Patient Alantai Firestarter

Condition: Mixed skitzofrenia, violent mood swings, caffine addiction
Diagnosis: Forum Whore
Cure: Remove all caffine from his house. Ban him from using a computer for a week. Staple his testicular regions to a chair (no reason for this one, would just be funny to put on national TV)
BlackLiger

Post by BlackLiger »

*me orders a halo class dropship to decend on Alantai's location with a small armoury on board.*

Well, if you are gonna kill people, use weapons more powerful than that titchy banana. Use a super banana instead :P
aGorm

Post by aGorm »

*fazes through space and time cause hes just that good*

Can we take him out with a holy handgrenade perhaps? Or a small chiled named Dwane? Or some magic mushrooms?

*Pauses everything around him so as to get on the computer without anyone noticing, again because he is just that cool*
WillRiker

Post by WillRiker »

its time to put plan X into affect :evil:
PauloMorfeo

Post by PauloMorfeo »

BlackLiger wrote:Well, if you are gonna kill people, use weapons more powerful than that titchy banana.
Have you ever played Worms Armageddon? The banana is one of the most destructive weapons!

And, Alantai Firestar, you are clearly on a self destructive path.
Although that new avatar is really cool.
zwzsg
Kernel Panic Co-Developer

Post by zwzsg »

I am a genuine Frenchman, and I can tell you I could not understand his so-called "french". It was most likely a babelfished text.

And this board needs more moderating actions.
jouninkomiko

Post by jouninkomiko »

as admins, we are incapable of reading most of the posts on the forums because people like alantai bloat it with useless posts. for that reason, alot of actually useful comments go unread and not applied to spring during our coding. think about it.
zwzsg
Kernel Panic Co-Developer

Post by zwzsg »

That's why I'm asking for more moderation!
Neuralize

Post by Neuralize »

My good fellows, this is a blessing, the cougers are in the rye, hence forth a legion of hindus shall venture into the mainland on biogenetically enhanced super bovines. These super bovines are the perfect vehicle for the bareback connoisseur. Providing a relaxing break from the daily batterings of the astral plane wallies, the most proverbial of these being Sir Alantai Firestar, or little Nukkums the wittle cute bunnywa! Aww yaa.. Aw yaa.. dats a gud wittle nukkums bunnywa.
Neuralize

Post by Neuralize »

Once upon a inverse normal function, there was a wittle bunnywa walking along by the name of Alantai Firestar.
jouninkomiko

Post by jouninkomiko »

its useless to moderate, since we don't have the time to check the forums while we are busy working. if i see something that should be removed, i delete the post. for instance, alantai has had around 30 posts deleted in the past 3 weeks since they contained nothing but "RAAAAR I EAT YOU! COOKIE! TREE!!"
Zoombie

Post by Zoombie »

Now see here! Alanti Firestar is the most insanse guy i have had the fortun to meet. That was a compliment, becasue insanity seems to be more resonable now adays. Also, i think that he is not dead, but UNdead. He is obviusly a Zoombie like me. Zoombies are fast, bicical riding zombies who are proficent in all manner of tea bags and drink mixing. We are a unholy terror on the Forums of the world!. Cars quiver in fear at our soundless, swift and utterly deadly bicicles. pedestrians run in terror at our unstopable tea bags and Pangalactic GargleBlasters (Mix one for free Googolplex2000@yahoo.com) and then leave a message at the same website for information about reabilitating you after drinking it. caus it takes about three to four months after drinkage. In other words its one HELL of a drink! :wink:
[K.B.] Napalm Cobra

Post by [K.B.] Napalm Cobra »

Jouninkomiko, Thats why you need to enlist moderators like most good forum admins.
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

You deleted my zzoooombie post?!?!?!?!?!?! Oh modly modness shame on you! Now really I made a second poll that was more accurate even aand that got deleted tooo, my post count was 470 one minute and 458 another, the horror the horror. *Gives cookeis to the postcount and starts throwing* I even got banned for 10 minutes, I mean by the time I'd made myself unbannable I'd been unbanned I mean talk abotu not letting em try out a few tricks why dont ya?!
BlackLiger

Post by BlackLiger »

All about Alantai Firestar

Total posts: 460
[16.48% of total / 2.29 posts per day]

Only 16.48% Alantai? Even w aGorm on the 200 mark, thats a supprise.
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

The influx of new registered users and the mass deletion of posts by the modly modness has led to vast shortcomings in psting predictions therefore to maintain the 20%+ mark one will need new innovative schemes of ideas. However charts and graphs show that this depression si the likely cause fo will riker whose influx fo posts has offset the community by includign another major poster. Although I still maintain a lead of at least double that fo the seond highest poster altho even that ahs been broken y the fact ym posts are beign deleted and aGorms are not
WillRiker

Post by WillRiker »

jouninkomiko wrote:as admins, we are incapable of reading most of the posts on the forums because people like alantai bloat it with useless posts. for that reason, alot of actually useful comments go unread and not applied to spring during our coding. think about it.
for crying out load, thats why u have moderators anf stickies. the suggestions thread needs moderating and sticking. i thought it would have been obvous, and maybe an extra forum for JUST suggestions?

Return to “General Discussion”