Astrophysics

Astrophysics

Various things about Spring that do not fit in any of the other forums listed below, including forum rules.

Moderator: Moderators

AF
AI Developer

Astrophysics

Post by AF »

Oh poor Neuralize, I give you back your thread! tho it wont do much for you as it'll be dead now. Anyways where was I, somethign about power generation through virtual particles. Oh yes I remember now. If memory serves me correctly, some foy ou will be wanting to read on the longitudinal EM wave theories that say that a continuos flow of free EM energy can be obtained through a dipole. Though they then go to say that by completing the circuit you destroy the dipole meaning that a batterys energy is not powering the circuit but creating the dipole. Anyways, it says that the particle interpretation of the theory would be the concept of virtual particles. It says that EM waves could oscillate in the 4th dimension, thus rendering distance and time irrelevant, creating a huge pool of EM wave energy. Google for Scalar waves, you might find a rather interesting article on how it could be applied to military uses, though tesla shields and WMD on the scale of the LWI and QEP (longitudinal wave interferometer and Quantum Engine potentiator) seem absurdly huge in destruction so much so its unbelievable and clinically insane.
Min3mat

Post by Min3mat »

:shock: And I thought particle physics @ AS was difficult! :shock:
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

difficult?!?! I'm doing it now and I think it's easy, the sort of things I knew about in year 9 nevermind lower 6th
Cheesecan

Post by Cheesecan »

J4s6s 3h75t s893rst4r!
Seriously though, who are you trying to impress?
Benito

Post by Benito »

Yes but at year 9 they teach you some simple principles. At lower 6th you start to touch on the more complex stuff. Its not until you get to degree and PhD level that you learn the "truth"...
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

yah I know, impress tho? no no no no no I was just pointing out that what they teach you at 6th form is easy, that I knew it at year 9 and that anybody else could if they wanted to no doubt some of you did
WillRiker

Post by WillRiker »

alevel is easy. iam doing further maths and GCSE maths was harder then further. i mean to learn it not the actual maths

Return to “General Discussion”