Name reservations

Name reservations

Various things about Spring that do not fit in any of the other forums listed below, including forum rules.

Moderator: Moderators

[K.B.] Napalm Cobra

Name reservations

Post by [K.B.] Napalm Cobra »

If its possible could i ask to have "Das Bruce" saved for me?
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

And all variations of alantai firestar

aka alantay, firestar, alantai, alan thai, fyrestar, Alntai etc People have a habit of nicking my names or similair looking ones to try and annoy me and there'll be laodsa them once oemthig as big as spring goes udnerway
aGorm

Post by aGorm »

Well hopefully no one would bother to nick aGorm. However if someone nicks your name i think you should be able to complain to the admin that someones trying to pass themself of as you and get it back...

Maybe the log in data base should have all the fourm registered usrs in it to begin with so that we just use our current urs names and passwords to get in...

aGorm
jouninkomiko

Post by jouninkomiko »

well, you'll have to register quickly when the lobby comes out... sorry
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

Can we have a coutdown timer on the main page for when it is released so we know?

Or can we have a pre-order form?
aGorm

Post by aGorm »

Yes, please dont realse it just when i cant get at it... put up a "spring will be out tomorow" or somthing, so i can book the day off work if nessacry... :-) yes i am kidding about bookin off a day, ill take a week...

aGorm
[K.B.] Napalm Cobra

Post by [K.B.] Napalm Cobra »

Can we ban this person? He/she's just "that" guest by another name.
aGorm

Post by aGorm »

Sorry? What "guest "? What the hell are you on about? Did you mean me are Alantai?

aGorm
PauloMorfeo

Post by PauloMorfeo »

Hummm, i think i'm gonna register myself as Atlantean Firestarter or aCorn.
:P
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

lol Acorn, anyways, you wont be able to register that, Alantai firestar and all variations, misspellings, all related usernames will be out fo bounds, any who do manage to register one will be subject to very big problems when trying to use them. Not to mention a big headache
aGorm

Post by aGorm »

Alantai i always spell your name right, and even the micky taking PauloMorfeo got it right. Im not under any cercumstances Agorm, its aGorm. This is due to legal isues with my split personality... He had better lawyers than me.

aGorm

:EDIT: Edited because i cant even spell "speel" corectly... :-)
Last edited by aGorm on 16 Mar 2005, 17:17, edited 1 time in total.
jouninkomiko

Post by jouninkomiko »

Oh sorry, I went to ban the "Alantar ass fire whatever" guy and deleted that post by accident. Sorry for the confusion :)
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

wha? when did I misspell yourname aGorm? Altho I did say Acorn which isnt the same word even just a novel quote of a joke PauloMorfeo made.

Oh and PauloMorfeo, it's Alantaian not Alantean or Atlantean, I am not associating myself in any way with Atlantis or any of the Advanced civilisations started or related to Lumeria, which I suspect I've misspelt or not remembered correctly.

And for those who say my name wrong nevermind spell it wrong the tai bit at the end is pronounced as in the english Thai in Thailand.
Min3mat

Post by Min3mat »

dibsy min3mat :) 8)
Zoombie

Post by Zoombie »

Well if you need a distinktive, cool name then use this one. Zardoz. Zardoz is the name of a movie made in the 70s staring Sean Connry, who for the majority of the movie is running around in red underwere with no shirt and a revovler. The majority of the plot concers a giant, flying, gun spewing stone head named Zardoz, who comands a race of mutants to kill other mutions with guns. Then Sean Conners charicter, who is named Zed, stumbles into a Vortex, where a buch of immortal lesbians (im serious here) are experimenting on the mutionts in outside of the Vortex to creat even more powerful mutions (one of whom is Sean Connery) who can destroy the Eternal Tabernacal, a super computer that comes from Apha Centuire and was created by hyper advanced aliens. Now the reson WHY the Immortal lesbians (called Eternals if you cared) want to destroy the Eternal Tabernacle is becasue the Eternal Tabernacle (whitch is henceforth to be callled ET casue Tabernacle is realy hard to spell and a pain to type) is because the ET is keeping them alive, and they are so bored that they are mostly insane. So at the end Zed (Sean Connery) destroys the ET in a exiting and hige budget fight sencen. That is he runs around in a fun house and looks confused (im not kidding). Then finaly, the film producer, director and writer, John Boormen (Director of the Exorsist 2) ran of of crack and decided to loose the barbarian hords on the Eternals (the immortal Lesbians, remember) and they all die as Zed and his girl friend that he some how got while exploring the Vortex. Now the film spent almost all of its mony on the crack, so they had to PAINT cloths on some of the extras. (im not kidding). Even the fact that thier is pointless gratuitus nude mud wrestaling and other pointless and gratuitus nudity dosent make this movie whatchable. The only reson i saw this is casue in the Distante/recent/aweekago my parents/freinds/brother/grandad showed me it for "My Education" as they so omminusly stated. By the way... i am not kidding, i mean just listen to this wave file whitch contains the beggining of Zardoz's immortal speech "The Gun is Good!" By the way did you know that WiZARD of OZ... get it ZARDOZ!
Zoombie

Zardoz

Post by Zoombie »

WillRiker

Post by WillRiker »

can we have more then 1 name? i play under several names. in ta i am usually NEO but i only play my friends never go on official servers or anything, on other rts' iam usually federation.
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

I take great pride in saying I dont know any films with an alantai in it. Although I did suffer great shock to find there is a comic book character named firestar.
aGorm

Post by aGorm »

Find aGorm anywhere other than on sites related to TA or Unreal and, well you wont so I got no worries. No ones stupid enough to call themselves aGorm...

aCorn

Return to “General Discussion”