u need member to team that takes screenshots and videos...

Various things about Spring that do not fit in any of the other forums listed below, including forum rules.

Moderator: Moderators

Masse
Damned Developer

Post by Masse »

and also he needs to be trusteable...
and he could test all extra units and other stuff...
no idea where u could find someone whos trusteable... maybe some of ur friends might be

and he should take some requested screenshots and vids

that way none would get bored of waiting i actually like waiting...
some of u propably seen that i have forums allways open and i allso have news page open. i check the site forums like MANY like hundreds times per day...

one more thing the forums are full of ppl who'd like to volunteer im sure of that... but theres no idea who can be trusted

ok cause napalm wanted this here *wink* *wink* pick me pick me

no relly i dont want that job... im just one who says not enought videos or screenshots
Last edited by Masse on 09 Mar 2005, 08:02, edited 1 time in total.
[K.B.] Napalm Cobra

Post by [K.B.] Napalm Cobra »

The only way you could have possibly made that more obvious is if you had added...
"Wink wink, nudge nudge"
To the end of it.
aGorm

Post by aGorm »

Well im here 24 / 7 too... Unless the comp exploads...

hay Spring people Wink Wink Nudge Nudge, say no more, nods as good as a wink you know what i mean...

(P.S i know i have no chance of gettin it early...)

aGorm
Doomweaver

Post by Doomweaver »

(wink, nudge, wink, nudge)^infinity^infinitiyx2
Haha, beat you all!
aGorm

Post by aGorm »

(wink, nudge, wink, nudge)^infinity of a larger set than any set anyone else posts on this site. Which beats all. infinity^infinity is just the same as infinity im affraid, but infinity of a larger set is biger, and as i clam a set larger than anyone elses i win.

http://mathcentral.uregina.ca/QQ/databa ... dana1.html to find out what the hell i mean.

aGorm
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

Ha

I could just imagine one of you getting a copy of spring too take screenshots and being targetted by all those spammers and scriptkiddies trying to break into your system to steal it, at least my computer is an ever growing fortress, and if not at least I try which is better than some. Imo you'll get your copy of spring to take screenys with, when it's released to the public that is
aGorm

Post by aGorm »

Yes, well, I think you underestimate the set up in my house. Hardware firewalls, closed ports, anything my dad infact can think off. Ofcourse that prob explanes why i have trobel playing some multi player games...

aGorm
High Caliber

Post by High Caliber »

I think I'd be the most trustworthy, because the moment I download Spring, I'd unplug the internet from that computer and move all screenshots/videos to a different computer before uploading them.

(Wait a moment, that wouldn't work. Spring is multiplayer only. You guys have to enable the "delete post" button in editing.)
[K.B.] Napalm Cobra

My computer is by far the safest choice, its got all the protections, barbed wire, mines, 88's, flack, Anti ICBM missle systems....
aGorm

Post by aGorm »

Mines surrounded buy an armed gaurd 24/7, or atleast the house is ever since that attempt on my life... Only clue we got is a note saying "Im gonna win aGorm, mawoohahahhaha, yours Firestar..." If only we knew who he was....

aGorm (this is disolving into spam...)
BlackLiger

Post by BlackLiger »

Mines a robot. It is never ungarded cause its the size of a small city, behind 2 firewalls, 3 av programs and a door like a nuclear silo.
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

3 AV programs?! 2 Firewalls? I'm hoping they're nto on the same machien ro you could eb causing yourself serious problems.

Anyways I beat you all, my computer is behind 7 proxies all with a different make of Firewall AV and passivly scan alld ata all contained behind an Array fo honeynets encased in a complex of nanites that eat away at everythign that enters the complex save me, this complex is then surrounded by LWI weapons and QEP's and other such scalar weaponry used in conjunction to construct 10 layered Electromagnetic shields capable of withstanding all neurton and thermonuclear weaponry. You even think about taking me out and my QEP's will know it. MUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

Oh and self replicating mines, you gotta have them.

And for those who think they can magic themselves to the front door thik again! This entire complex si contained within a transdimensional matrix not so unlike the Tardis and can shift it's gateway in all 11 dimensions regardless of space and time. And it's non corporeal aswell.
High Caliber

Post by High Caliber »

Isn't that all little bit of overkill? Would I correct in guessing for a personal shield you wave a wooden wand over your self every day? Besides, to get in, I just use my improbability drive.
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

You monty pythonese technology and improbability drive is useless against my immensley powerful QEP's! I use them to boil your cup of tea pwoering your improbability drive! Not to mention the vogon poetry mass advertising campaign I shall unleash on you all if you dare attemt it! Vogon poetry for dummies! Vogon pop music! And no I do not wave a magic wand over myself, instead I use the fact that I am not actually here rather all that is seen in day to day life is a remote manifestation of my own self image. Besides wooden wands are useless against a lot of stuff and they get rather mouldy if you leave them in the wrong place ew...... And they clash with my style
[K.B.] Napalm Cobra

Well my one would be able to do the best resolutions and effects, its a little busy finding the answer to The Great Question Of Life The Universe And Everything, but I'm sure I could squeeze it in.
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

haha my QEP would crush your great computer regardless of wethe rit knwos the meanign fo lfie or not! My computer has an infinite amount of computing power and is in a state of temperal flux allowing it to take as long as it wants for instant results!
BlackLiger

Post by BlackLiger »

Nope, my PC is networked to ma other PC :P lol
Caydr
Omnidouche

Post by Caydr »

Tell me your IP address, we'll see how secure you are :twisted:
Cheesecan

Post by Cheesecan »

Seeing as how they haven't responded to your futile attempts to win them over, i'm guessing they don't feel like handing their unfinished work out to strangers. Too bad for you. Next time try a more serious approach to prove your worth as a tester, for example an email perhaps.
Just a suggestion of course.
aGorm

Post by aGorm »

I was mearly hummoring the original poster, we all know this would never work...

Well, I can realy only speek for my self but im sure everyone was doin the same as me...

aGorm

Return to “General Discussion”