Fools abound!

Fools abound!

Various things about Spring that do not fit in any of the other forums listed below, including forum rules.

Moderator: Moderators

Cabbage

Fools abound!

Post by Cabbage »

There are no mods on atm, but it seems we've got a load of tits in the lobby...

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/3864/fakexhc12tn.jpg

Duuno why they've decided to do this, but we've had problems in the past with STANK before, throw the book at them/him! :p

Anyway, would appreciate it if a mod could deal with this person/people

P.S, the only true XHC people are GuiltySpark, BigSTeve, DaveTheBrave, Wasp, Diggz and myself.
wwyyy

Post by wwyyy »

hes referring to the 6 random people with the XHC tag... not the fact that EE just came out... imitation is the highest form of flattery though..
Last edited by wwyyy on 27 Apr 2006, 22:43, edited 1 time in total.
Cabbage

Post by Cabbage »

... I'm useless :<

edit: ohh i forgot, we've had no replay from any of them whilst trying to talk to them
Egarwaen

Post by Egarwaen »

They've added themselves to the Wiki Clans Page too.
SwiftSpear
Classic Community Lead

Post by SwiftSpear »

Hello,

Pilfering clan tags when you have been asked not to or modifying a clans official roster against thier request/desire is considered a form of harrassment and will be dealt with. Clans have the right to play the game the way they want to play it without being targeted, and it isn't anyone's business to add themselfs to a clan roster without leadership's permission.

[edit] cabbage: forboding angel and deci were faking being in your clan? I think you really need to get your roster straight, I seriously doubt that deci and forboding wouldn't know better then that.
Last edited by SwiftSpear on 28 Apr 2006, 01:48, edited 1 time in total.
Cabbage

Post by Cabbage »

Cheers swift - i've just edited the wiki.
Caydr
Omnidouche

Post by Caydr »

I see nothing unusual about this screenshot except that you're a poor soul who hasn't figured out how to disable that cursed "security center" thing.
jellyman

Post by jellyman »

Another example of a 'fool':

I specced a game today and as so often happens a guardian war started up. South built a guardian close to one of the north player's bases. The north player responded by building a guardian. And then another. And one more for good luck.

What the heck, might as well build build 8 of them. But not a single scout or combat unit. South built a few combat units but didn't scout or attack very much. The guardians on both side for the most part sat there. They did exchanged fire on odd occasions provoked by some scouting/movement by south, but none of them were destroyed. Eventually south built a couple Berthas and a significant attack force, which nicely overwhelmed the 8 guardians. As soon as the attack force arrived and knocked out the first couple guardians the north player quit the game. When I left the game a while later I saw he'd left a message in the lobby 'WHAT A GAY GAME'.

I just shook my head and had a chuckle.
SwiftSpear
Classic Community Lead

Post by SwiftSpear »

jellyman: That is the most entertaining compleatly off topic post I have ever read on these forums... but I still can't figure out why you decided this was the right place to say that...
Cabbage

Post by Cabbage »

see nothing unusual about this screenshot except that you're a poor soul who hasn't figured out how to disable that cursed "security center" thing.
Bleh, i had just installed updates, i have it disabled most of the time :oops:
Cabbage

Post by Cabbage »

[edit] cabbage: forboding angel and deci were faking being in your clan? I think you really need to get your roster straight, I seriously doubt that deci and forboding wouldn't know better then that.
Erm don't know what you mean here, Deci and FA used to be in XHC, leaving only a few days before, i don't know what they have to do with it, other than the wiki perhaps wasn't edited when they went.

Wiki was changed by STANKY or whoever. Dunno where Deci and FA fit in here.

The people/person faking being in XHC is STANKY, and the others shown in the screenshot (assuming they're not all the same person).
Egarwaen

Post by Egarwaen »

Cabbage wrote:
Erm don't know what you mean here, Deci and FA used to be in XHC, leaving only a few days before, i don't know what they have to do with it, other than the wiki perhaps wasn't edited when they went.
He means you missed them in your "true XHC people" list in your first post.
SwiftSpear
Classic Community Lead

Post by SwiftSpear »

Ah, I see. When I walked in on this thread I saw you complaining that people were pilfering your tag and adding themselfs to your wiki page. So I went to the wiki page and found it already updated to only your current roster, and therefore I checked the history, where I found deci and forboding.

The original warning stands, BobSmith, be aware that we don't tolerate harrassement of individuals or clans.
PauloMorfeo

Post by PauloMorfeo »

SwiftSpear wrote:... BobSmith, be aware ...
Interesting, it has been BobSmith!? He had been the one who was harassing my clan a long time ago.

Return to “General Discussion”