Its time to remove the engine restrictions - Page 6

Its time to remove the engine restrictions

Various things about Spring that do not fit in any of the other forums listed below, including forum rules.

Moderator: Moderators

BadgerMyBadger

Re: Its time to remove the engine restrictions

Post by BadgerMyBadger »

i like this thread it is very interesting
MasterBel

Post by MasterBel »

*applause* this finally came to civilised, respectful, constructive, helpful discussion. I'm very proud of you all. We're on the way to a solution!
BadgerMyBadger

Post by BadgerMyBadger »

Personally I agree with you. What a nice development.
While playing games as a teenager I never thought I would still be playing at night after work.
scrotum

Post by scrotum »

Hi this is Helmet.

For those of us that actually play the game the alternate server is old news and full most of the time. I think the next step should be a new forum as well.
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

I agree. Should one of you start to dev eventually, and seemingly without reason, get pissed of about the players- send him our way.

"Gonna make my own treehouse, and it will be different. Nobody will be at work all the time, like stupid dad, nobody will have to pay rent, nobody will eat bread. We are going to play all day."

Peoplephysics still apply.

Also i think a little restriction, basically rule bondage is kinky- sorry you are not into it.
scrotum

Post by scrotum »

Yeah sorry, how many people are playing ba10 again? ok, all we need is a forum where you cannot ban people, and the community will grow again. Its the best RTS ever and open source I even have the original source code openGL model loader still from 2004. At that time at about age 20 I had coded a few RTS games in C++. If you coders were worth a damn you would have fixed the progressed version.

but it sounds like you've banned all the people that would be inclined to do that
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

Isn't it miraculous how for every problem there is, someone else is responsible.. Almost like you are the only kid in a room full of adults.

Work hard play hard.

Return to “General Discussion”