I was just playing OTA last night and.... - Page 2

I was just playing OTA last night and....

Various things about Spring that do not fit in any of the other forums listed below, including forum rules.

Moderator: Moderators

munch

Experience

Post by munch »

Optimus Prime wrote:I would prefere a "done damage" count :). because killing a krog is much harder than killing a mex or a peewee ;)
Hey, I know, you could just add points on whenever a unit hits an enemy - otherwise it's unfair because units which do lots of damage get to rack up points faster than smaller units. That way all units work on an even playing field.

Oh wait a second that's how the experience system we've already got works ;-)

Munch
forbidin

Post by forbidin »

ua.tauniverse.com

These guys made some custom music for their TA TC of the UT2k4 game. Maybe ask them. Its not bad stuff, but it isn't uber high quality as well.

I'm an amateur at composing music. (4 year amateur lol)

Anyway, wouldn't hurt to ask, unless someone here can make their own. Perhaps there is an open source MP3 player somewhere that we could implement in spring and just give the author(s) kudos and credit? :O
Zoombie

Post by Zoombie »

I didnt mean NEW music!

I ment the OLD TA music put in spring with a dynamicy thingy like in the original, where if a battle where to begin, then BAM! It would star playing battle music, then when the battle was over, it would switch to a base buildy...music...type...thingy...
FireCrack

Post by FireCrack »

It would be neat to have at the end of the round

"Energy of total damage expended (Et)"
IMSabbel

Post by IMSabbel »

Well, the old newgui had nearly all these statistics, including neat graphs.

If you wanted kills per minute during the game, or amounts of energy spend/wasted, ect, no problem....

Return to “General Discussion”