Spring Discord server link

Various things about Spring that do not fit in any of the other forums listed below, including forum rules.

Moderator: Moderators

Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Post by Forboding Angel »

I've set up a discord.me link (these are really common, I'm just late to the game -_-).

You can get to the spring discord server via http://discord.me/springrts

I really wanted to go with springengine but frankly, shorter is better in this case. Not a huge deal, but just something that's easy to remember *shruggie*
Senethril

Re: Spring Discord server link

Post by Senethril »

Nice, just remains a little idea, could be better in a widget or in a lobby to tell temp channel are linked into discord about current game, we could do something like this to help people to use or at least listen what they can if they dont speak engligh they probably even dont try to go into discord, i know well they just not use it even at a good level of understanding and i think channels on discord are english only, restricted or not, a real link between the game and discord is not bad, or why not channels by langages ? anyway there is something to do more.
hox

Post by hox »

https://discordapp.com/developers/docs/topics/rpc

has anyone applied for rpc beta key for spring? useful widgets that can be implement in widgets:
[*] autojoin channel when game starts
[*] show the speaking person's name (proposed before for mumble)
Senethril

Post by Senethril »

Yeah what is cool should be a temporary and private channel joinable only from game for players for each teams and or not per langage, ideal is put a setting by the moderator and or by vote to be able to change a alltalk function to heard the teams channel, eventually a spec channel locked itself

Return to “General Discussion”