Here is why i suggest this:
- Maps are choosen by democracy, not by people's unique taste
- Settings are choosed by democracy, not by people's unique taste
- Most of the time only a few popular maps are played because of this system
- Spring is getting less and less players because of this democracy crap
- Spring isn't for the masses, but this system is ruled by the masses, that simply does not exits and that's why it fails.
- The great diversity of maps and games won't be discovered because of this democracy system
- Democracy kills Spring