UNBAN KAISER - Page 3

UNBAN KAISER

Various things about Spring that do not fit in any of the other forums listed below, including forum rules.

Moderator: Moderators

BaNa

Re: UNBAN KAISER

Post by BaNa »

eh, mods suck, moo moo moo, they fail at their JOB, gaa gaa gaa, I guess we should stop paying them, derp derp derp.

only thing I noticed is Sinbad being kind of wierd recently. Otherwise its just the usual baawing.
knorke

Post by knorke »

BaNa wrote:eh, mods suck, moo moo mo
herp derp, i knew that was coming ;) Still must be allowed to give feedback or suggestions?
And because its all done without payment in free time is exactly why i wonder why the priorities seem so off. Only have so much time/day why spend it on old threads in OT...
Otherside

Post by Otherside »

since when did the spring forums turn into a PC brigade.
BaNa

Post by BaNa »

Otherside wrote:since when did the spring forums turn into a PC brigade.
Hello? Spring is a PC only game. No console fags here.
bobthedinosaur
Blood & Steel Developer

Post by bobthedinosaur »

Well. I just now read the post he was banned for. Has any one mentioned that it could have been taken wrong? I mean people can easily type things and mean one thing, but are interpreted very differently due to the ascii being a primitive expression medium. Maybe it kind of came out very wrong looking, and might not have been intended for the way it looks.

eidt: For the record, I am against apologetics in all genocide cases.
Last edited by bobthedinosaur on 18 Feb 2011, 03:41, edited 1 time in total.
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Post by Forboding Angel »

I like beherith's moderating. If we could clone him a few times I'd be all for it. Imo he's always done a great job. The others are pretty :-/ though.
MidKnight

Post by MidKnight »

knorke wrote:btw the original title of that thread was "We own it to the dead jews and chinese!" which for some reason i find more offensive then anything else posted in that thread.

and yeah sorry but its true, moderation is terrible.
It feels like all the time there are randomly split threads like this this or this
THAT is worse than any trolling.
If a mod wants to split a thread at least mark it with "SPLIT FROM: blabla" in title and add a link to original thread etc. If that seems too much work then just dont "moderate" threads that are done anyway and everybody has forgotten about.
Like this ban was 4 days after the posting too. Who cares about such old posts in OT forum, its a waste of time.
Wont even start with how its totally random what thread is okay, ie appearently a thread with videos of people getting kicked in the face is okay.

I'd rather like to see mods concentrate on the "real" forums:
-ie if a noob posts 9000 lines of infolog, edit that into a pastebin link.
-if there is a topic named "help!" rename it into "Installing Spring on XboX [was help!]"
-collect usefull threads ie this, update stickies, update/remove dead links in "Resources" forum
-add submited banners/screenshots
lol wait just realized i almost made a list things that are common sense
I agree 200%
Coresair

Post by Coresair »

TradeMark wrote:....so, you see, they can kill you at any time they want, and the reasons can be anything. They just want scapegoats.
...Now this is where the jews come in....

(Sorry, couldn't resist)
Wombat

Post by Wombat »

see ? u banned everyones only friend... bad bad admins :(

ps - i need to move to hungary to have animated avatar ?

EDIT - WOT NVM U ROX SPRING
klapmongool

Post by klapmongool »

Did someone start a facebook group already?
SeanHeron
Engines Of War Developer

Post by SeanHeron »

oksnoop2 wrote:I think I would be pretty happy if there was a way to filter out Off Topic when i click view active topics.
I've thought the exact same. (I usually use "new posts" though)
Gota wrote:I think you all secretly agree that off topic threads are usually the most entertaining ones...
Despite your beliefs to the contrary, this forum would be alive and kicking without constantly renewed Off-topic threads. If they'd draw all the negative posts into them, I guess I wouldn't complain, but I think if there's an effect, it's rather the other way round (off-topic mindset is carried into other threads).
1v0ry_k1ng

Post by 1v0ry_k1ng »

worse stuff gets posted here all the time, this is jokes
TradeMark

Post by TradeMark »

Forboding Angel wrote:I like beherith's moderating. If we could clone him a few times I'd be all for it. Imo he's always done a great job. The others are pretty :-/ though.
you like him only because youre both dicks
Otherside

Post by Otherside »

Behe swoops in with random warnings weeks after you post incase you annoy him...

Its like he sits out with a copy of the forum rules printed out searching through individual posts of people he doesn't like trying to get them warned/banned.
BaNa

Post by BaNa »

Really?

So here is a thread full of backseat moderation, all that jazz, and now you call a mod a dick in it?

I know it's not OMG THE WORST THING EVER but srsly dude, you asking for it?
Otherside

Post by Otherside »

BaNa wrote:Really?

So here is a thread full of backseat moderation, all that jazz, and now you call a mod a dick in it?

I know it's not OMG THE WORST THING EVER but srsly dude, you asking for it?
I know you like being Behe's personal worship buddy.

But moderation isn't even moderated. Moderators do as they please and do show signs of personal agenda's against certain individuals.

I have got random warnings from Behe b4 ages after an incident has ocurred even when other moderators have seen my posts and even replied themselves without warning me themselves

Is it sheer coincidence that my last 3 warnings have all been from behe and all usually a day or more after the incident has occured and with other moderators viewing my posts.

The case stands.
Wombat

Post by Wombat »

Otherside wrote: Is it sheer coincidence that my last 3 warnings have all been from behe.
dood, u got no idea :D
TradeMark

Post by TradeMark »

whats wrong calling someone dick here? ive been called a faggot many times, and nothing wrong with that, but when you say tranny for example, you get a warning for sexual racism or something weird.

yeah, and behe publically admitted that there actually are individuals that can be discriminated on this forum. which is against the forum rules as far as i know.
scifi

Post by scifi »

what where is my kaiser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unban !

I did not find it to be on purpose, ive seen mutch worse, both in the forums and in the lobby it self.
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Post by Forboding Angel »

TradeMark wrote:
Forboding Angel wrote:I like beherith's moderating. If we could clone him a few times I'd be all for it. Imo he's always done a great job. The others are pretty :-/ though.
you like him only because youre both dicks
No, I like him because I respect him. Incidentally, every warning I've gotten in the past 6 months save 1 was from behe. He isn't playing favorites, and if you took the time to get to know me, you'd find that I'm actually really nice, but when you read posts from me you're looking through the lens of "I don't like this guy" so you take everything the opposite of it's intention.

So where is kaiser already? Seriously, of all the people on this forum, you ban kaiser? Just ban me for the rest of his duration, unban him, and we'll call it even steven mmmk?

Return to “General Discussion”