UNBAN KAISER

UNBAN KAISER

Various things about Spring that do not fit in any of the other forums listed below, including forum rules.

Moderator: Moderators

Wombat

UNBAN KAISER

Post by Wombat »

he is my only friend, i love him...
Jazcash

Re: UNBAN KAISER

Post by Jazcash »

I support this notion.
knorke

Post by knorke »

AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

+1
luckywaldo7

Post by luckywaldo7 »

Wait what, when did he get banned?
oksnoop2

Post by oksnoop2 »

Here is my opinion.

What kaiser typed was by all means wrong.

What you say and how you genuinely feel about subject can be two different things. The latter being the one that seems to be more important.

Kaiser may have, at the time, had his judgment clouded by certain devices. I feel further investigation is needed before we all jump on the "free kaiser" band wagon. If it's found that he did not really mean what he typed and was well, intoxicated at the time. I think, personally I would forgive him.

However if my assumption is not the case, then yes probably a ban was in order.

I would also like to state that my opinion is probably tainted because Kaiser would be on the few who would discuss things with me in the lobby.
lurker

Re: UNBANNED KAISER

Post by lurker »

Okay, done. It should kick in on the 29th.
TradeMark

Post by TradeMark »

did he say the N word? or what the hell...
knorke

Post by knorke »

the J word :regret:

Jigga Jigga!
I am the mike-driller, here comes the bass killer!
Hyper Hyper!
Last edited by knorke on 17 Feb 2011, 21:44, edited 1 time in total.
MidKnight

Post by MidKnight »

TradeMark

Post by TradeMark »

oh... i see... another user smoth's trolling banned
tombom

Post by tombom »

It wasn't even racist for fuck's sake. I'm usually pretty sensitive about these sorts of things but it's hardly like it's a famous Jewish stereotype that there's loads of them. I find some of the stuff people like Gota and Caydr right more offensive.
TradeMark

Post by TradeMark »

also, his post is like 4 days old, why ban so late?
tombom wrote:I find some of the stuff people like Gota and Caydr right more offensive.
you dont understand the way this forum works. There are some users with special privileges. Also, dont mention their names, or you get a board warning.
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

I find Sinbad's very existence offensive but I don't complain. Or at least, I didn't until this post.
MidKnight

Post by MidKnight »

MK in the lobby wrote:<[1uP]MidKnight> I have no problem with banning crude humor, but:
<[1uP]MidKnight> a: He ought to have been warned.
<[1uP]MidKnight> b: Just kaiser? Really?
<[1uP]MidKnight> What about picasso? http://springrts.com/phpbb/viewtopic.ph ... 45#p473245
<[1uP]MidKnight> Or caydr? http://springrts.com/phpbb/viewtopic.ph ... 59#p473359
<[1uP]MidKnight> Or smoth? http://springrts.com/phpbb/viewtopic.ph ... 38#p473438
<[1uP]MidKnight> If we ban satirical prejudice, then we establish a very slippery slope.
TradeMark

Post by TradeMark »

Jazcash wrote:I find Sinbad's very existence offensive but I don't complain. Or at least, I didn't until this post.
What do you mean, sinbad is the only good mod out there, he even moderates himself!

--

Also, i think picasso doesnt get banned because everyone has him on the ignore list
Johannes

Post by Johannes »

KaiserJ wrote:what was learned by killing a lot of jews and chinese?

that more jews and chinese will spring up in their place.

user was banned for this post
I laughed, both at the remark and the absurdity of banning over this

Damn jews can't take a joke
TradeMark

Post by TradeMark »

You would have laughed more when you saw the reason i got banned for... + 5 more guys for same "reason"

But i kinda agree to the banning business though... its hard times and mods needs their jobs, so... we need sacrifices here or this place stops running!
Gota

Post by Gota »

I wanna point out that if there is gonna be a jew witch hunt im not the one who asked for it to be removed, i was not offended by it nor did i think he meant to offend.
Usually the only people I flag(if ever) are Smoth and Caydr, cause i find it funny(if there is a real reason of course).

@Trademark
Yes, everyone knows the moderators adore me and im best friends with them so im privileged...NOT
In reality most of them hate me so much they dont even answer me in either pm or in the lobby, like Neddie for example which is the head of the moderation and the "community lead".
Also dont put me in one place with Smoth he is a much bigger offender who has been banned several times.
Last edited by Gota on 17 Feb 2011, 23:07, edited 3 times in total.
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Post by Forboding Angel »

tombom wrote:It wasn't even racist for fuck's sake. I'm usually pretty sensitive about these sorts of things but it's hardly like it's a famous Jewish stereotype that there's loads of them. I find some of the stuff people like Gota and Caydr right more offensive.
^^ This. I can't help but wonder, how am I not banned? I mean I'm rude all the time (I don't mean it that way, that's just how everyone here likes to take it), but at least what kaiser said was funny and harmless.

Edit: @gota, smoth has only been banned once and it was at his own request.

Return to “General Discussion”