We now have some amazing things Spring has not had ever before, like:
- Lobby support for missions, quickmatching, elo, and more
- A modern, extensible, skinnable GUI framework
- Ingame music
- Some amazing maps with no map borders and nice stuff like SSMF (Beherith, SirArturri, Kaiser, other mappers, PM me! I have to speak with you!
- Even crazier Lua awesomeness than ever before
- Somewhat modern selection and waypoint control
- Engine support for models without UpSpring (broken atm )
- Smoth came out of his secret lair of modmaking and released the new GRTS, which is pure awesome.
- CA finally got rid of all of its OTA content
- Mr. Bob, Pyramid Head, and some other new modelers have appeared and consistently stunned us with their amazing pieces of art
- Our recent newbie arrivals (Ardis, DjDec) have been intelligent, literate, and open-minded toward the community's support, and the community has treated them nicely
Great work, guys!
Don't rest on your laurels; keep it up!