hmmm I found a satirik in my soup, mmmmm

Various things about Spring that do not fit in any of the other forums listed below, including forum rules.

Moderator: Moderators

AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

To my Dearest Satirik

Oh how i miss thee

I know we've had our differences in the past, and I'm sure you'll agree that things have been far from rosey at times. I remember when we last agreed to steer clear of each other and you decided that it only applied to me. It was then that I realized how deep your affection for me ran.

It was such a shame that you rage quitted tasclient, having to deal with me finding someone else was hard, but now your back! To this I'm somewhat surprised, it was my impression that things where over between us. I thought you had given up on your burning lust for me. As you'll have noticed on my blog, I abandoned battlehub/aflobby and decided to spend my time doing other things and focusing on my major work. There was little to do once you had left

So at this point in time there is no shared business between me and you. We have no rival projects, we do not lurk in the same places, we don't talk to the same people, and we have different ideas about what we plan to do next. We also have a dire warning from swiftspear not to cross paths again ( though you blatantly ignored that anyway in your pursuit of my affections ) under threat of epic bannage from these forums. Times are long and hard.

But, it appears that you now taste for yonder fruit of desire, for your are still intent on trolling me as demonstrated here for those who know not of what I speak:

This is most puzzling, you know full well that a ban is almost guaranteed once you start trolling unprovoked. They do not understand your secret yearning for my warm touch. If your going to take the risk, do it properly, post a lolcat, goatse, you didn't even turn your text into a link to a rick roll, you always used to show more effort in your pursuit of my tender soul

If you want me so badly, put some effort into it

Love AF xXxXx
Attachments
satirik.jpg
(32.26 KiB) Downloaded 3097 times
Gota

Re: hmmm I found a satirik in my soup, mmmmm

Post by Gota »

This is most puzzling..
You must give some background for people who were not following your relationship.
lurker

Post by lurker »

Because the intent is clearly to troll, not to just mock a misspelled title and entire entry. I really don't see the point of this drawn out topic. Do you even know who posted that comment?

And you honestly ban people for being slightly annoying when they point out mistakes like that? That's not a very good way to make sure you get things fixed.
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

Im AF Im supposed to misspell these things, I thought you'd all have learnt by now
ralphie

Post by ralphie »

congrats on posting something even less interesting than your blog!
Peet
Malcontent

Post by Peet »

ralphie wrote:congrats on posting something even less interesting than your blog!
Gota

Post by Gota »

hmm.
I find AF's blog pretty interesting...CBA to go find it...AF you should throw out links to it sometimes.
lurker

Post by lurker »

You can't find one of the major content mirrors or realize that links to sites are in people's profiles?
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

I just want my satirik back
SinbadEV

Post by SinbadEV »

AF wrote:Im AF Im supposed to misspell these things, I thought you'd all have learnt by now
You'd gotten so much better over the last few years, we had all started to forget your humble beginnings when you rivaled emmanuel in incomprehensibility.
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

Gota wrote:hmm.
I find AF's blog pretty interesting
I lol'd.
Gota

Post by Gota »

I'm glad your pleased :)
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

Gota wrote:I'm glad you're pleased :)
knorke

Post by knorke »

Peet wrote:
ralphie wrote:congrats on posting something even less interesting than your blog!
hm the dude in the middle looks like stephen king?
zwzsg
Kernel Panic Co-Developer

Post by zwzsg »

It always amaze me to see how much Alantai Firestar is into drama.
Dragon45

Post by Dragon45 »

zwzsg, what is your day job?
Boirunner

Post by Boirunner »

zwzsg

Post by zwzsg »

Boirunner wrote:
These boards are full of negative comments like that! Every other internet forum is much more friendly, and a friendly atmosphere is much more productive! We really need some moderation to deal with trolls like you!

Look for instance how productive is that Spring content production forum where Argh and AF swiftly remove any comments not fitting with their corporate line!
1v0ry_k1ng

Post by 1v0ry_k1ng »

AFs just keeping his postcount topped up

Return to “General Discussion”