Swiftspear read this

Swiftspear read this

Various things about Spring that do not fit in any of the other forums listed below, including forum rules.

Moderator: Moderators

Jish

Swiftspear read this

Post by Jish »

i just made a big post about getting being given a chance and getting unbanned and i deleted it cos tobi posted a quote from swiftspear saying i was unbanned I was like woo and then he deleted it and im not even unbanned :? damn you tobi for getting my hopes up!
Last edited by Jish on 25 Apr 2009, 15:30, edited 4 times in total.
Jazcash

Re: lol i knew it

Post by Jazcash »

To be honest, the times he has been able to get online, he's playing "humanely" now. Through the 2 week holiday we had at easter he seemed to be playing nicely, that's only from the games I've played with him though...

I say unban and at the first sight of rebellion, he gets a 9000 day ban.

Btw Sheep, "PEET'S A FAG" isn't going to help you in getting unbanned.
Hoi

Re: im confused

Post by Hoi »

Jish wrote:i just made a big post about getting being given a chance and getting unbanned and i deleted it cos tobi said i was unbanned but im not wtf
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

Jish wrote:i just made a big post about getting being given a chance and getting unbanned and i deleted it cos tobi said i was unbanned but im not wtf
Jish

Post by Jish »

Hoi wrote: if there's proof that x cheats he gets ip banned.

Jish: there was no proof i cheated peet just didnt like me if there was proof i wanna see it

SwiftSpear: You were warned, unbanned and rebanned SEVERAL times. Even if we implement a new system, you'll remain IP banned. You've proven you're incapable of playing the game maturely or behaving socially appropriately. There's no good reason for us to force our game hosts to deal with ridiculous shit that we know they will inevitably remove anyways.

I'm personally not a fan of permanent bans, one day we likely will give you another chance, but this kind of clear evidence at a sense of unrightful entitlement, and attempting to scheme and manipulate policy in your favor is ridiculous. You're making negative progress towards having us consider giving you slack.

Jish: The time of me being unbanned and rebanned alot was years ago in all the times ive managed to play spring since then i have played properly without causing any trouble at all but you never even give me a chance i just get banned again and i dont even do anything wrong

convo from yesterday it was deleted before I got an answer. I really would like a chance at playing spring and I know that I wouldnt troll or ruin games or anything but most people seem to think of me as some sort of devil but I never even get a chance to show you that I'm not like that you just keep banning me. Pls give me another chance I don't see any reason why not to.
Jazcash

Re: Swiftspear read this

Post by Jazcash »

"WHY WON'T YOU JUST DIE!?"
smoth

Post by smoth »

heh. you know trying to humiliate the staff will not win you friends.
Spawn_Retard

Post by Spawn_Retard »

Jish wrote:Hoi wrote: if there's proof that x cheats he gets ip banned.

Jish: there was no proof i cheated peet just didnt like me if there was proof i wanna see it

SwiftSpear: You were warned, unbanned and rebanned SEVERAL times. Even if we implement a new system, you'll remain IP banned. You've proven you're incapable of playing the game maturely or behaving socially appropriately. There's no good reason for us to force our game hosts to deal with ridiculous shit that we know they will inevitably remove anyways.

I'm personally not a fan of permanent bans, one day we likely will give you another chance, but this kind of clear evidence at a sense of unrightful entitlement, and attempting to scheme and manipulate policy in your favor is ridiculous. You're making negative progress towards having us consider giving you slack.

Jish: The time of me being unbanned and rebanned alot was years ago in all the times ive managed to play spring since then i have played properly without causing any trouble at all but you never even give me a chance i just get banned again and i dont even do anything wrong

convo from yesterday it was deleted before I got an answer. I really would like a chance at playing spring and I know that I wouldnt troll or ruin games or anything but most people seem to think of me as some sort of devil but I never even get a chance to show you that I'm not like that you just keep banning me. Pls give me another chance I don't see any reason why not to.

Because your a cancer that no one likes.

Not even other trouble makers like you.

You do not bring any content or anything helpful to spring.

accept you've gone to far :)
Gota

Post by Gota »

Start posting some titties or trolling smoth...
Otherwise i don't see how your status with the baddies can change.

kidding...
I do remember him in a game i played not so long ago...i guess he was using a proxy...and he was fine i think.
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

tbh, there are a lot more trouble makers like him roaming freely on Spring... Does seem a little unfair. But I guess banning one is better than not banning any :D
Gota wrote: I do remember him in a game i played not so long ago...i guess he was using a proxy...and he was fine i think.
He has no idea how to use a proxy ;)
smoth

Post by smoth »

Gota wrote:Start posting some titties or trolling smoth...
too early in the morning for me to troll still.
Gota

Post by Gota »

JAZCASH wrote:tbh, there are a lot more trouble makers like him roaming freely on Spring... Does seem a little unfair. But I guess banning one is better than not banning any :D
Gota wrote: I do remember him in a game i played not so long ago...i guess he was using a proxy...and he was fine i think.
He has no idea how to use a proxy ;)
Hmm must have been some other banny smurfing.
Jish

Post by Jish »

spawn ur a hypocrit ur the biggest troll in spring
Peet
Malcontent

Post by Peet »

People seem to like to ignore the fact that dodging bans (not to mention REPEATEDLY doing so on both the lobby and forum) is an additional offense. So no, sheep, "baaw I do nothing wrong" is quite false.
Jish

Post by Jish »

yes but im not exactly going to commit than offence if u unban me am i
aegis

Post by aegis »

we banned you
you didn't respect that

you broke rules simply by not respecting that ban.
this shows lack of maturity.

now you're saying we should unban you so you can't dodge.

no.
Jish

Post by Jish »

aegis wrote:we banned you
you didn't respect that

you broke rules simply by not respecting that ban.
this shows lack of maturity.

now you're saying we should unban you so you can't dodge.

no.
no im saying unban me because im not a trouble maker any more. why are you being so hostile just because i played spring while i was banned. i didnt even ban dodge, it just randomly got unbanned some times like when i changed my hard drive or my router and anyone would play spring in that circumstance.
smoth

Post by smoth »

Jish wrote: no im saying unban me because im not a trouble maker any more. why are you being so hostile just because i played spring while i was banned. i didnt even ban dodge, it just randomly got unbanned some times like when i changed my hard drive or my router and anyone would play spring in that circumstance.

see that bold part, that is what they mean by ban dodging. you ended up with a different ip and was playing because of it. That may have been on accident but that is what happened.
Hoi

Post by Hoi »

At some point you came back and started posting pictures of poo on the forums...

You're just not ready for it, if you want to play again you'll have to move to another house so you're not banned anymore 0_o
Jish

Post by Jish »

you arent even a moderator who are you to tell me im not ready to play spring again, you dont even know me.

I don't see why I cant just get unbanned then if I do anything wrong I can just get banned again what is wrong with this idea?

Return to “General Discussion”