The life and lies of AF

The life and lies of AF

Various things about Spring that do not fit in any of the other forums listed below, including forum rules.

Moderator: Moderators

iamacup

The life and lies of AF

Post by iamacup »

i just finished listening to harry potter ;-) oh the life i lead, full of riches from unknown files, i surely scammed the community with that one..... or not.

anyway, basically this is why UF dissapeared, and despite what AF might say here, this is what happened.

Code: Select all

basically i forgot to pay for the servers by 3 days and they got formatted because i had exams and then i got scared to come back because of the obvious ramifications.
dont wory AF, based on this wierd story you created, there is help available for you.

now i must leave, im getting a sun tan from the flames that engulf this forum.

Sorry all, i didnt mean to fuck it all up, but it seems everything is ok (as much as things can be ok in spring)

Link to AF's Blog in question: http://www.darkstars.co.uk/2008/the-gra ... f-iamacup/
malric

Re: The life and lies of AF

Post by malric »

I would say thx for your help back then, but next time tell the people faster what is the reason :-) . People should understand real life can be more important than spring.
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

Actually I said you disappeared probably because you cba but tbh I'm glad I posted it because now we have an official 'explanation' albeit months over due, and you cared enough about the blog post to post here. More to the point you read my website!

I'm both flattered and touched.

Either way the moderators did not wish my blogpost linked to from this forum and I doubt they will stand for this thread either for fear of being accused of double standards.
iamacup

Post by iamacup »

that├óÔé¼Ôäós nice, pity it was linked to by someone who was disgusted and wanted me to post to clear my name......

i guess your used to the crap you spreads bouncing back at you eventually
danuker

Post by danuker »

I forgive you.
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

me and my chat logs have oodles
iamacup

Post by iamacup »

but you see AF, I actually don├óÔé¼Ôäót care that much, the only reason I posted here was to get back at you, I don├óÔé¼Ôäót care what the community thinks about me, I know I ran UF at a deficit all the time it ran on some stupidly over powered server but I still ran it. And I would have continued if it wasn├óÔé¼Ôäót for the fact that I honestly forgot to pay by 3 days. But on the other hand you seem to care so much that you devoted much of your time while i was gone to slagging me off.

Which is interesting...... because that could be classed as quite strange.
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

Its not slagging you off if its all true, however rather than getting back at me, you've actually given me the very things I wanted to begin with:

A) An apology for the spring community
B) An explanation
C) Yet another example of cuppy attacking me
Peet
Malcontent

Post by Peet »

AF wrote:Its not slagging you off if its all true
AF's slanderblog wrote: I expect iamacup may decided to DOS this site
The epitome of truth, of course.
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

I'm sure that thought in particular has crossed your own mind as well as the minds of everybody who has ever seen the url. Gosh its even crossed my mind. However I am allowed to express an opinion on my own site am I not? Or for people to be able to tell the difference between 'I expect iamacup may have decided' and 'Iamacup has decided to'
Last edited by AF on 05 Jul 2008, 02:29, edited 1 time in total.
iamacup

Post by iamacup »

theres plenty of C, i can generate many many more if you wish, because we both know you aggravate me like no one else can, I have never met someone who is such a misanthrope.

even lordmatt cant get under my skin as much as you, betalord saw right through you, and i do too.
Aun

Post by Aun »

Hey cuppeh (in before the lock).
Peet
Malcontent

Post by Peet »

I personally intend for this thread to remain open for now at least, if only to relieve tensions that are obviously accumulating.
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

betalord rarely ever comes here and generally ignores 99% of all messages that arrives on his computer.

You on the other hand start attacking my bots behind my back because you wont come to me and talk about whatever problem it is you have with me, and never actually tell me what the problem is and instead boot me off your servers and go all emo on me.

However for the moment I'm positively enchanted by your return here. I was going to fiddle with jython, or perhaps watch a dvd, but a newly returned iamacup intent on attacking me is quite interesting ^_^
iamacup

Post by iamacup »

But it can be said that betalord disliked you to the point of ignoring you, which i would love to do if you did not direct your attacks at me, in fact the only reason you do is because i actually reply back where as betalord went and got a high paying job no doubt.
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

betalord ignored most people, and it would help greatly if you hadn't attacked me because then I wouldn't have to retaliate.

What amuses me most is that your intent on hurting me yet your actually entertaining me, and your digging a deeper and deeper hole for yourself which makes it all the more amusing ^_^
hello_kitty.gif
hello_kitty.gif (21.92 KiB) Viewed 4193 times
If anything I see you posting here again as a mighty accomplishment!
iamacup

Post by iamacup »

okay af ok. but hear this. i dont like you, i did at first but it soon became clear that there was something about you that made you just that little bit too annoying to get along with, and i am not the only one.

this is my final post in this thread.

(ps, when this post turns up on your blog as evidence of my personal crusade against you, fine, there are plenty of people I hate on the internet but most of them I can just swear at for a bit, exchange 4chan posters with or something and its fine, you...... I just can├óÔé¼Ôäót work you out, what are your motives, goals, intentions......)

also, whatever you might think, im not emo. metal is way better than stupid simple plan etc..... just because you have seen me on facebook doesent mean you know me.
[23:11:19] <[]AF> I GOT AN APOLOGY OUT OF IAMACUP!!!!!!!
[23:11:32] <[]AF> MUUUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
Last edited by iamacup on 05 Jul 2008, 03:16, edited 1 time in total.
jcnossen
Former Engine Dev

Post by jcnossen »

Hey look AF has a problem with someone, thats new.

Cup, hey.
There is no point in fighting AF, and all his personal stuff... I know it makes you feel better short term but he's just going to post more, and annoy you in some other way, and you still wont have any satisfaction. If you want satisfaction, just go do productive stuff in real life, and ignore this forum, its the only way.
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

Indeed, what most people fail to realize is that asking me what my intentions are is far better than trying to guess them. What's so wierd is that the people who end up having a problem with this are already in a position where Id tell them pretty much everything if only they asked to begin with, thus avoiding a tonne of crap.

AF likes to discuss things! If in doubt ask! Its so simple lol

In the mean time posting carries little effort or cost. What amuses me is that all of this is totally avoidable, and communication is all that's required yet people seem intent on letting things bottle up and then explode, and I'm starting to truly appreciate the fireworks of a situation no ordinary person should ever have let themselves reach. If I do something that annoys you your supposed to tell me so I can stop. Its so fucking simple and its hilarious in hindsight how few people grasp the concept, or that when they explode they still fail to explain thus defeating the point of all that bawing.

Although I must admit that the early days of AI development where more to do with my paranoia rather than a lack of communication.
BrainDamage
Lobby Developer

Post by BrainDamage »

you have to admit that your tones really sound very harsh to most of the people, regardless of your intentions, now could it be possible that everyone misunderstands you?

perhaps you should try reworking your approach if so many people perceive your "communication attempts" as attacks ...

Return to “General Discussion”